JPIVEY

Sponsoring Member<br>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 9, 2001
Aye, Capt pred, I be back, if only for a spell or two, we shall drink to broken lingcods and hoist the colors, or we could drink to the colors and hoist the lingcod :yikes: :yikes:

Not real sure what that meant, but it could explain why the rum is always gone :bang: :bang:

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
Avast!!! It be the Captain JPIVEY back from travels afar!!! :) I be in the port o' Santa Cruz at the moment, restin' me heels at the Crow's Nest looking out at the harbor.

Does me heart good to see JPIVEY and m'Lord Pred bounce the thread back up, much to the chagrin of the non-Pirate types who don't get it ;)

Oldman125

Jul 1, 2006
Arrrr, Pirate Tuesday....this be me first postin 'ere since bustin off my leg and nearly needin a new peg! I 'ave not swung a boot 'cross thy seat since February 9 and 'tis not lookin good anytime in the future. arrrr. But the salt still calls and one day I be settin sail again.

Mully

Moderator / SuperPowers
Jun 9, 1999
nothing like a good re-cycle :rotfl:

Attachments

• arrrrrrt.jpg
    arrrrrrt.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 65

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
Mully, that is BEAUTIMUS, ARRRRR!! Me thinks the Pirate Tuesday thread has been reborn. Perhaps M'Lord Pred will be kind enough to enable a few remarks?

Top Bottom