Senior KX Rider

Super Power AssClown
Nov 9, 1999
What state of prep you are in. My trailer is full of windows that I haven't got put in the house yet. My bike is dirty in the garage with a dirty air filter laying on the bench. The oil needs changed. My camping gear is spread out in about 4 locations and I have to find my helmet liner.

Been in the major remodel and add on mode here for months and havent had time to ride let alone prepare. Just committed to make the DW trek yesterday.

Normally at this stage of the game the bikes are pristine, half the stuff is loaded in the trailer and the rest is staged in the garage.

Going to be a busy week next week but what the hell.................................I'm DirtWeek bound so I'm doin better than many :nener: If I really wanted to rub it in.....................I would post some ride reports and pics a couple days into the extraveganza and I have a hotel every other day with high-speed access.

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
I've got 5 tires to install that haven't even arrived yet.
I also have a custom oil line in fabrication and it isn't available yet. A master cylinder, some new bars, a frame cradle and you guessed it, not here yet.
Trailer, tool box, parts, gear, fuel, .....
:think: I think I'll go out in the garage and get started.

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
I'm ready to kick some Texas ass, that takes no prep at all.

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
:blah: :blah: :blah:

motometal

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 3, 2001
I'm waiting on springs, one of which is sort of "backordered", two tires to change, waiting on parts for my boots, waiting on an e-bay sprocket, waiting on a bunch of stuff at the local dealership, two filters to change, riding gear to clean, trans oil, handlebars/extended clutch cable to sort out on the new mini-bike, need to get my sleeping bag dry-cleaned.

other than that and whatever else i'm ready to go.

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
I am NOT ready in ANY way.

Crispy

Boss's Lil' Sis
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 12, 2001
Ready? Should I be ready? Is this thing really only a week away? I better get moving... Okie got the radios charged?

WaltCMoto

Sponsoring Member
Jan 1, 2001
I have to pick up a bike for my daughter to use, run the Chicago marathon on the 9th, then start the packing process. Ive only rode 4 times this summer, and luckily nothings broken at this point. Im gonna ride this Sunday if possible, then park it n packin starts.

Top Bottom