Mebby Texas ain't that great. . .

May 4, 2006
I got a Dwi in Texas in 1996, I just left a wedding reception and I had exactly 4 Shiner Bocks, I was driving down the road and there was some jackass driving about 5 mph in the 35 right off of I-30 in Fort Worth, so I passed him as he was almost dead stopped on a speed bump. he honks at me and I look over at him as I pass at all of 15 mph and he is cursing at me so I flip him off. he followed me all the way to my house which was about 5 miles away. he just happened to be an off-duty pig (and believe me, this guy is a pig), so I pull into my driveway pissed, this guy has been dangerously tailgating me for 5 miles, and I get out fast and just as this lowlife is opening his door, in my driveway by the way, he is trespassing, I slam his door into him and start punching, and he is yelling that I am under arrest and he is trying to wrestle me to the ground but he couldn't and then I realize he really is a cop. But he was not a cop in the city where I passed him, and he was not a cop in the city where I lived, nor was he a cop anywhere in between. and I wasn't drunk. the real problem is that we have these vehicles that are relatively safe to drive at high speed, and these cars and trucks are literally rolling death machines, they are a hazard to driver and passenger and pedestrian alike, and these pigs who are paid by the oil companies just go on enforcing laws and putting people in prison for relatively nothing. Thump93, I have kids too, but that person you mentioned who hit some drunk on 183, how fast were they going? and where exactly on 183 was it? there are at least three different stretches of road that are called 183 and they are vastly different. yes, there are lots of drinking related deaths, but there are lots of wrecks caused by idiots driving way too fast or fumbling with the CD deck or reaching for the cell phone, and those people just get off scot free regardless of what happens, so we have a double standard here. you have these idiots drunk on technology and their own stupidity causing wrecks and hurting people, but nothing happens to them, but some ******* who had a few drinks at a bar gets pulled over for no reason and goes to prison for it.

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
:whoa:

Thump

Jr Admin Type
Jan 17, 2000
heinousberzerker, I don't even know where to start... so I won't. The story you just told about you beating an undercover cop is making the BS meter ping the limiter. I believe there is a chance that you are mentally retarded so I will keep my comments about your post to myself.

Vic

***** freak.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
DAMN THE MAN!!!! :pissed:

(AND BIG OIL!!!) :eek:

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
heinousberzerker said:
I got a Dwi in Texas in 1996, I just left a wedding reception and I had exactly 4 Shiner Bocks, he honks at me and I look over at him as I pass at all of 15 mph and he is cursing at me so I flip him off. he followed me all the way to my house which was about 5 miles away. he just happened to be an off-duty pig (and believe me, this guy is a pig), so I pull into my driveway pissed, this guy has been dangerously tailgating me for 5 miles, and I get out fast and just as this lowlife is opening his door, in my driveway by the way, he is trespassing, I slam his door into him and start punching, and he is yelling that I am under arrest and he is trying to wrestle me to the ground but he couldn't and then I realize he really is a cop. QUOTE]

So, lemmie get this straight.

You were drinking, you passed a police officer and then flipped him off. You slam his door into him and then punched him out and you only got a DUI.

Yeah, that's believable. :whoa: :coocoo: :laugh: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999
Thump said:
The story you just told about you beating an undercover cop is making the BS meter ping the limiter. I believe there is a chance that you are mentally retarded so I will keep my comments about your post to myself.

:rotfl:

Solid State

Mar 9, 2001
BunduBasher said:
You knew when you walked in that you were amongst men, that if you looked for trouble you would find it, and that it was your responsibility to take care of yourself. Now if you did find yourself drunk in public no-one threw you in jail, the cops made sure you got a ride home, if you did end up in jail it was to sleep it off, the next day you were free to go - no crime, no harm, no foul.

I remember that - well stated.

BunduBasher said:
I was amazed and confused when I saw cops for the first time, a poor guy on his way home walks past cops on patrol who had been summonsed to a domestic disturbance, he has a brown bag and is slightly drunk, he waves at them, smiles and says hi and starts to cross the road to his house. The next thing he is being tackled, piled into the ground, shackled and taken to jail - I still can't get my head around that.

Face it - some cops just plain suck. Not all, but you just got to wonder how some of them can live with themselves. I have huge respect for authority, but too much of this crap goes on IMO.

Top Bottom