Ok guys thanks for all your input . The Magazine is out.

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
Visit site
I grabbed a copy of the new dirtrider with the reviews and it sounds like they liked YOUR entry. I haven't had time to read all the articles but I was impressed with one theme in the article.

QUOTE from the Dirt Rider Magazine article:

I was honored to be chosen to test this bike. Not only because it was functional in every way intended, but after I scoured the message boards after testing I came away just as impressed with DRN's members and their unusual Internet attitudes. Not once did I find a smidgeon of smack talk toward any other bike throughout their threads on the project. Not once did I see an out-of-context remark blown out of proportion. No, as I lurked through their pages of content I felt like I was in an informative, mature meeting place where people could share their views and opinions- very rare in the internet world today. Other boards should take notice.

The Dirtrider.net/Service Honda CR500AFX is a bold blend of old and new, crazy and smart, Silly and functional. Sort of, I suppose, like the internet message board it came from. Good job DRN, you built a helluva bike out of what most people consider a dead horse, and you gained a new message board member: Me.

Written by Jesse Ziegler

Once again everyone on the board, thanks for showing what we truly are here at DRN :cool:

Don't buy ANYTHING until you check the deal finder! PARTS, TOOLS & GEAR : In-Stock & On-Sale!

CaptainObvious

Formally known as RV6Junkie
Damn Yankees
Jan 8, 2000
Visit site
Welcome aboard Jesse.

JPIVEY

Sponsoring Member<br>Club Moderator
Mar 9, 2001
Hey, How cool is that, DRN should be proud in more ways than one, top notch bike put together by a top notch website, run by a top notch owner and moderators. :cool: :cool:

bsmith

Wise master of the mistic
Jun 28, 2001
Visit site
Sounds Awesome :cool: can't wait to pick up a copy!!

DWreck

Subscriber
Apr 14, 2002
Visit site
I've been checking my mail box daily looking for the new issue.

I enjoyed watching the bikes come together at all of the sites involved.

There is no telling how many hours of my life I have wasted day dreaming and talking to riding buddies about what the perfect bike would be if money was no object.

Crispy

Boss's Lil' Sis
Sep 12, 2001
Visit site
Wow - a huge compliment! I am really proud of everyone in the DRN family!!! Nice work everyone. And thanks Aj, for building DRN a great bike (and for representing DRN as well as you did)