Durt Cycler

Trial Subscriber
~SPONSOR~
Nov 13, 2001
I bought a computer for my CR and was happy with it's performance the 1st day I got it. Last Sunday when I was riding I noticed my computer wasn't working at all, so I looked down at the sensor and noticed it was snapped off. I guess it was from a branch or rock since I ride it woods type terrian. I was sad it broke so I e-mailed Trail Tech about my problem. Without hesistation they sent me out a new updated version sensor (with magentic bolt, no epoxy) and new zipties. I e-mailed them Monday and recieved it today. Great Job Trail Tech! Thanks alot. :aj: :) :aj: :)

www.trailtech.net

Johnrock

Jul 27, 1999
Beaverton, OR
Ditto here.

Ordered the new Panoram & billet mount from Rocky Mountain, but wanted use the magnetic bolt instead of the epoxy method.

Called Trail Tech, Kelly informed me I would need the larger sensor cable with the bolt. I bought 2 bolts, she threw in a complete cable assembly for free and shipped it priority mail. I received it the next day.

Great company, highly recommend them.

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
Me too

Trail Tech support is top knotch. I've called them twice. Once because I got the older version computer that didn't increment/decrement and she sent me one that I got in like 2 days. Then I called her about programming and she got me through it and mailed me another manual because I misplaced mine. They are first class in customer service and thier computer is very cool. I love mine.

Top Bottom