fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
All in favor of DW getting dishpan hands, say I.

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
Don Marsh said:
.........and concentrate on my Jack drinking skills which have been slipping the past few years. :nener:

Well except for after Jack pine maybe? :nener:

Attachments

• 2008JackPineEnduro025.jpg
    2008JackPineEnduro025.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 299

Don Marsh

~SPONSOR~
Jun 5, 2001
Man, the internet really is forever!

Or I have friends who don't forget........

wyatt

Apr 3, 2002
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
Don was standing 4 inches from dw's door and still missed the side pocket. Hes also a liar, Virginia and the girls scrubbed the taters last year. DW with dishpan hands.....NEVER, it would screw up his manicure.
Plus he has Cody do all his dirty work.

WALKMAN

Oct 11, 2000
Guys, I will be coming up the 25th with Brandon, I don't have a bike, but I'm shopping. I think the dislocated knee (to many stoppies mike lol) will stay located after 4 yrs now! Brandon will be riding. Mike, I'll bring pictures of the first dirtrider ride, first trailfest and second trailfest. It'll be nice seeing you guy's again it's been along time.

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
OMG!! Walkman....talk about long time no see!
It will great to see you and Digger at Trailfest. It has grown a lot in the past few years. Last year we had over 100 participants. Bring Big Jim!!

CircuitRider

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 20, 2002
Walkman, If it gets down to the wire in Oct., and you don't have a ride, you could borrow Lafferty's 02 400 EXC, the one called "Lightning"...

I'll be at a Xtn Ed seminar in Albuquerque.

OGB

WALKMAN

Oct 11, 2000
Thanks, CircuitRider, I would love to, but I sold every piece of dirtbike items I owned because I thought I would never ride again and did not want reminders. So no gear or anything! Unless, I put on the sled gear, hmmm? To bad your not going to be there I've got a couple nice snapshots of you from the first meet & greet and at the clubgrounds with the Bonneville. Thanks, again
F&S Jim does'nt ride anymore either, neither does Randy, so I'm going to relie on you and Fred to pick Brandon off the ground!

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
WALKMAN said:
Thanks, CircuitRider, I would love to, but I sold every piece of dirtbike items I owned because I thought I would never ride again and did not want reminders. So no gear or anything! Unless, I put on the sled gear, hmmm? To bad your not going to be there I've got a couple nice snapshots of you from the first meet & greet and at the clubgrounds with the Bonneville. Thanks, again
F&S Jim does'nt ride anymore either, neither does Randy, so I'm going to relie on you and Fred to pick Brandon off the ground!

We might be able to round up some gear for you, what sizes??? Nate has on old pair of boots sz 10 I think, I have some pants and jersey, we can round up some gloves. What size helmet? I have a spare chest protector.......we can do it!!

tdunn976

Aug 23, 2003
Give sizes and we will find you gear! Boots up to size 12extra helmets....
If no bike I can make one available, would be Jap though!
250 or 125

WALKMAN

Oct 11, 2000
Thanks alot for the offers! you guys are great! def. won't have a bike by then, unless an unbelievable deal comes up. bought a 08 polaris shift that i got to get paid off this year. I would love to ride, but really hate borrowing bikes, bad things tend to happen, right fred? lol. By the way, I never did cash that check. can't remember if i ever told you. so you might have some extra $$$ in the checkbook for another goodie for the new bike. can't wait to see ya

iroc8210

Jun 26, 2006
As Bruno mentioned about the ladies LouAnn drug to the FES, I'm definitely interested. They invited me last year but Midterms got in the way. This year, it may be a broken fibula :| I broke it 4 weeks ago Saturday, still in a cast...if I feel strong and there is an "easy" option I'd love to join everyone and end the season on a good note before I pull out the snowboard.

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
Be nice to iroc - she may be driving the gas truck.

If you would like to stay in the area, do not have a trailer to camp in and would like an alternative to a tent, I recommend Rustic Rafters Cabins. They are located in Moorestown - only 5 miles from LMC clubgrounds. They also offer clean shower rooms for $5 (if you do not stay there). The owner is very ORV friendly. In fact, he may let us use his property next year for some Jack Pine trail!!!!

Don Marsh

~SPONSOR~
Jun 5, 2001
I just got back from Wyatt's place, we were testing out the new "Super Fryer" :cool:

Man it works great and makes mighty tasty frys. Bring on Trailfest.
Don

D.LEATHERS

Jun 28, 2002
Trailfest/feast

Don Marsh said:
I just got back from Wyatt's place, we were testing out the new "Super Fryer" :cool:

Man it works great and makes mighty tasty frys. Bring on Trailfest.
Don

I CAN'T WAIT!!! :cool: PRAY for nice a nice warm SUNNY fall day. After riding STUMPJUMPER I've had enough CRAPPY weather riding for 2008 :bang:

DAVE L.

iroc8210

Jun 26, 2006
HAH! Thanks F&S! Just be nice to get out and meet some people, see some friends and hang out. The broken leg has been a bummer to say the least.

bruno670 said:
Cori is welcome to stay with us if necessary. She may have to share a bed with Shelby. Plenty of room at our camp.

Nothing like a warm body to curl up against :) I'll keep you guys posted as time gets closer, but I'll definitely be there in one capacity or another!

Thanks Bruno! (and LouAnn!)

KTM Mike

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Apr 9, 2001
Unfortunately it looks like I wont be riding Trailfest this year - but.... it sounds like Mark and Mitch do. If my back issues etc. allow for it, my hope is to either day trip it, or haul the trailer over so at least they can do some riding, and I may just hang out around LMC, or maybe help Iroc with gas etc. (the cripples it sounds like!). I should know more for sure in a week or so. I will update here when I know for sure.

Don Marsh

~SPONSOR~
Jun 5, 2001
Yeah, crutches suck! The pain killer was great thanks Dave L.............
Don

iroc8210

Jun 26, 2006
KTM Mike said:
Unfortunately it looks like I wont be riding Trailfest this year - but.... it sounds like Mark and Mitch do. If my back issues etc. allow for it, my hope is to either day trip it, or haul the trailer over so at least they can do some riding, and I may just hang out around LMC, or maybe help Iroc with gas etc. (the cripples it sounds like!). I should know more for sure in a week or so. I will update here when I know for sure.

Bah, us cripples get all the girls (guys for me haha)! Figure with 2 cripples, that's like 1-1.5 able bodies...we should be able to handle whatever comes at us ;)

Top Bottom