Rivard809

Oct 8, 2009
Smit-Dog said:
Grant - That 200 of yours is a little girly bike, and I think it really held you back this year in reaching your full potential. My advice to you for 2010 is to step up to a real chest-thumping man's bike, like a 250, 300, or big bore 4stk. ;)

I agree!!! I just cant afford a new bike. Fred and I talked about it already and by the time i got a new one I would have to do suspension, extras, etc.... and would be WAY to expensive. Oh well. I can stay in the little girly bike classes and ride against the same sized bikes at least.... unlike this year. And if you remember I had a bike 'ol chest-thumping man's big at the beginning of the year, the CRF 450 was only good for jumps though. :nod:. Ill keep my girly bike, got any pink tassels for the handle bars?!?!?!?!? :laugh:

Rivard809

Oct 8, 2009
bterp67 said:
It sounds like a lot of riders hit the ground more times than average.
Nice job for the year Grant! You put in some great scores.
I guess you get to kick my butt in B class next year.

THANKS!! I was really lucky to do well this year. And speaking of classes... I am tempted to go to A 200 considering NO ONE races in it consistently.

Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
Rivard809 said:
... I am tempted to go to A 200 considering NO ONE races in it consistently.
There's nothing better than the 200 in slicing your way through the tight stuff... Man that's a nimble and fun bike. You would do great in the A-200 class. :nod:

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
foyman said:
must be following behind the big yamaha all year has helped fritz out.

Ya, next year you should send him on his own-he's a big boy now. :cool:

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
Smit-Dog said:
There's nothing better than the 200 in slicing your way through the tight stuff... Man that's a nimble and fun bike. You would do great in the A-200 class. :nod:

But Bill then who would you have to race in B 200? Grant remember our talk it go's like this: C -> B -> A -> AA. The AMA will tell you when you are in the A class just learn more about keeping time next year, get an odometer or keep riding with Neil. "A" in 2011. :cool:

Wolverine423

~SPONSOR~
Oct 2, 2005
tdunn976 said:
SEE DW I believe he still has a set.
:cool: I have good friends - Missed ya all this season. Me and the ole sports doc might have something up our sleeve for next years season....Gonna see about this new set of custom braces - If all works out you might just see me at some enduro's in 2010. I'll try and find that pic of those tassels. I didn't forget abt the pink MTB seat you azzhole's put on my spiner bike either. Good times!

xcracer1123

May 30, 2007
AND dont forget about those pink handguard :)

Wolverine423 said:
:cool: I have good friends - Missed ya all this season. Me and the ole sports doc might have something up our sleeve for next years season....Gonna see about this new set of custom braces - If all works out you might just see me at some enduro's in 2010. I'll try and find that pic of those tassels. I didn't forget abt the pink MTB seat you azzhole's put on my spiner bike either. Good times!

Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
salgeek said:
... I suspect I'm not the first, nor the only person in this situation. Thanks to SD and TD I learned recently the AMA can't add.
Salgeek is definitely not the first or only! I've been working with the AMA for the past several weeks in trying to get this resolved... There are missing advancement points for a number of riders that go back at least as far as my records go (2007-09), so I am resending some of the data to help them determine where the problem lies (missing data or a programming logic error).

Unfortunately, the AMA has a lot of IT projects on their plate, and this problem is deemed a "low priority".

Top Bottom