ModdedXR100

Nov 3, 2002
I was woundering how much horsepower a 97' XR100 with no mods has and how fast it can go....if anyone could reply that would be great :thumb:

Thanks,
Adam

racerdude413

Oct 31, 2002
i got 83 km/h out of mine next to my friends car a honda crv
83km/h is 52mp/h
actually my xr was faster until i shifted into 4th gear then the crv past me
the crv is an automatic

bluerider125

~SPONSOR~
Feb 23, 2002
wow, i read somewhere the stock tt-r125 has about 7 horses, and when i ran for a top-speed run in a very short abandoned parking lot i came up with 55 mph, but the bike had more. if you want more power, there are a few things like opening airbox, fiddling with the airscrew, etc. for more detailed info, check out the "my first race" thread, and the list of mods i did to improve my bike. also ACS has some pretty good info, talk to him and he'll hook you up. ;)

fastbygaff

Oct 25, 2002
Go to www.socalxrs.com and www.powroll.com
Both of these places will get you all the chassis tricks and motor mods.
I built many XR80 and 100's and you can get about 15HP out of one. The stock HP is about 7 or so.

If you do a cam, header, filter and jetting it feels like double the power.
Heavier clutch springs are a must rite away. All the XR's we have had we MX raced them with very good results. The best racing for the XR's is XC racing where no one will catch the little XR's

Gman

Nov 30, 2000
Just finished putting a stage 2, 120 kit in my nephews 02 XR100 from xr100.com. This combined with a 15 tooth counter, all the jetting and airbox mods and a PC t-4 has transformed the bike! It sounds like a mini CRF450 now. I recommend this kit to anyone with an XR 80/100!! It comes with everything you need. Check it out!!

Top Bottom