flapwick

Dec 30, 2008
Hey!!!! WHOOOO!!!! Totally diggin' my 426. I've only endo'd really hard once.Luckily the blood bank was well stocked and my blood type is the most common.Plus the bike is running beautifully and somehow the only thing I hurt on the bike was the decompression lever.I didn't need it after the crash anyway,cos' my knee was so swollen I couldn't have kick started a moped.So....no big deal.Anyhoooo....My carb leaks out of the overflow hoses so I cleaned the carb and it still leaks.I'm going to install the new needlevalve tomorrow,but I want to ask a question in advance......If it still leaks,what is the next step? Also,my bike is looking so cool with my homemade old school meets lack of self respect graphics that I must show it off! Some kids at the track asked me what year my bike was with a smirk on their faces like it was a '72 or somethin'. I think it ROCKS with retro hipness.Please tell me how I can post a picture of it here on this site. You will immediately want to have me redo all your graphics(but you'll be too afraid to say so).Thanks!!! Flapwick

_JOE_

~SPONSOR~
May 10, 2007
Either pay to subscribe to DRN or post them to photobucket or something and then link us to it.

flapwick

Dec 30, 2008
Thanks,Joe! I signed up at photobucket.Gotta go to work,but I swear to you I will post those photo's as soon as I can.In the meantime,use the droolbucket as you salivate waiting to see my flapgraphics.WHOOOO!!!

Top Bottom