426 Pilot

Apr 27, 2000
I'm thinking about jumping ship from my 01yz250 to a 300mxc. My riding is split between motocross (just practice) in the summer and Hare Scramble racing and play riding in the winter and spring. I'm actually looking at two totally different bikes, the other is a CRF 450. I love the power and the smooth engine on the 450 but I'm not sure if I'm ready to go back to a four stroke.

The 300MXC seems like it would be a good compromise between a light 2 stroke and smooth big bore power. I ride D36 (northern CA) hare scrambles in the B class and weigh 200lbs... anyone out there around the same weight/skill level that could let me know if the 300mxc would suit my needs? Hows the suspension? Would I need springs or valving? What size tank does the 300 come with? Does it come with the oversized bars?.... I know, a lot of questions, but I'm having trouble finding info.

Jon

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001

wsmc831

~SPONSOR~
Apr 30, 2002
I ride D36 enduro's in b and have a 02 300 mxc. It comes with a 2.9 gallon tank, about 60 mile range.

It's a great bike. Comes with oring chain, standard bars, and one hard seat! You'll probably need new fork springs. I have the front/back revalved as well and it seems to work great.

Top Bottom