MXP1MP

Nov 14, 2000
Well so far a few practice sessions and it did make an improvement. Installing it was cake with this bike no reed block stuffers to cut off. One gasket is used since the oem stuff is all rubber o-ring gaskets. My bike did not require any jetting changes just bolted it on.

It does pull cleanly from bottom to top now and it seems to rev out better on top cause of this. My throttle responce is alittle crisper now so for a reed block it did what I expected. Track I rode today was sandy high speed with lots of down/up hills making use of a revine. I didn't have to use the clutch as much as before due to the new found crispness. Did it add HP prob not, the bike just carburates better now. I guess it did make the bike faster cause it did get rid of some of the boggy ness off the bottom and I not concentrating about it anymore.

Studboy

Thinks he can ride
Dec 2, 2001
Most of the dyno's I've seen show the VF-3 actually producing more H.P. on top with no loss on bottom. Plus, that extra crisp feeling that you don't see on the dyno.

kickstartkx

Mod Ban
Jun 7, 2004
My bike (04 KX 125) after i put them on lost a lot of its bottom end power and gain ALOT on the top, But i put on vforce reeds and a procircuit works pipe,so i dont know if that has any thing to do with it.

My bike revs out a lot better but when it was stock it sucked for top end power it was all low- mid.
My bike will still wheelie from the low end power but only in 2nd gear but when it was stock it could do it in 4th when i was in the low end power.

Top Bottom