cover3

Nov 17, 2006
My bike is making ALOT of vibrations and noise at a certain rpm, it started happening today and stoped for about 20mins and started again and is horible now. I thought it was the stator and the magnetic wheel rubbing against the casing were the casing is a bit cracked but its sealed with resin(new one coming). Anyway there is slop in the magnetic wheel in and out and some side to side if turned to a certain point.

Could it be the crank bearing bad? I honostly aint good at explaining stuff, i will post pics if needed. Tell me if anything needs to be explained some more. Oh yea, the bike is working performence wise just as good but that vibration and noise is very strange. Pics will be posted if requested.

cover3

Nov 17, 2006
Another thing i should say is if i rev the bike in neutral or with the clutch in it will do it but not as bad if i drive it in first gear.

84cr125

Apr 8, 2007
if the flywheel/ magneto have play , like ou can move it side to side and up and down then for sure your main bearings are bad. Bad news is that you will have to split the cases to get to them. But it could be more than worn crank bearings making vibrations.

Top Bottom