gren385

Feb 24, 2008
i will be getting my 144 togethr and was wondering if any1knew what jetting i should start with?i live in NJ and the ike will be run on 50/50 mix of race and pump gas with Yamalube at 32to1.i have a FMF Fatty pipe shorty sil,and MotoTassinari Vforce3 reed valve Thanks for the help

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
Why do you mix fuels? The EG motors I have seen run pretty good on stock jetting. Who ever modified it should have an idea. I would say, keep checking your sparkplug. No one should know your jetting better than you.

gren385

Feb 24, 2008
i mix the fuels to strech out the race fuel,i mean gas prices these days u can afford it,its cheaper and u still get the needed octane by doing a 50/50 mix

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
It is out of the can or ground? How much per gallon? If you go and modify an engine, and make it high compression. Then why kill the throttle response? If you ever feel snaky, try some Firepower 537 with some boost. Ether responds a lot better than alcohol. The firepower comes as a raw basic race fuel, the boost brings it beyond anything else I have ever tried. Cheap racing, I would go with out food first! Been there done that. http://www.precisionautoresearch.com/page2.html

Top Bottom