1 year.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
It has been a year since the Local Chapters Forums were created.  What do you think?  Have the forums been useful to your group?  Have you made new friends and found rides that you may have not found otherwise?  Let's hear what you have to say.

slo' mo

slower than slow...
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
I think the local forums are really just starting to get kicked off. Not every group had it's act together like the HS. :confused: They are also cool when planning local rides and get togethers or for DW planning.
my vote is to keep 'em :thumb:

JPIVEY

Sponsoring Member<br>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 9, 2001
I think it's great, havn't been able to ride with the crew in a while, but I can keep up on what's going on and when the next ride will be that I'll miss

motox757

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 14, 2001
The Local Chapters Forum (in particular the HS Forum) is one of the first forums I visit when I log on to DRN.....my vote...keep the local chapters...

Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
A big :thumb: !

Considering that the Michigan Trail Riders forum has now has 190 topics and 2,226 posts, I think that it's a big success. I spend most of my time there. Great for hooking up people for rides, organizing events, staying in touch during the winter, etc.

Can't imagine DRN without them!

PS: Considering that most of us here in Michigan only ride about 7-8 months out of the year, we are only second in # of posts (just behind the SoCal Wrecking Crew).

Last edited:

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
I was talking to Fred T about the Michigan forum.&nbsp; It has worked exactly like we had planned.&nbsp; Thanks Brian for all of your efforts is setting up the local chapters.

PLEASE do not change a thing!!

Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
And yes, a big :thumb: to F&S, Fred T, and everyone else involved in setting up the local chapter forums.

What ever became of the DRN / chapter flag deal?

MWEISSEN

Whaasssup?
Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 6, 1999
Just another Michigan rider here saying the Local Chapter Forums are one of the best parts of DRN! They definately should stay! :thumb:

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
The Damn Yankees Chapter Is alive and well. We don't have too much activity right now. But, most of our members are under a couple of feet of snow right now. ;)

DWreck

~SPONSOR~
Apr 14, 2002
They are awesome! I think that they will become even more important in the future as DRN continues to grow.

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
BSWIFT. :thumb:

Has worked out great for the SoCalWreckingCrew. Our rides just keep getting bigger and bigger. Now, if we could just get Speedy and Eddie to come back. Oh yeah, what ever happened to that JPIVEY guy? :scream:

Ol'89r

WoodsRider

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
Originally posted by Papakeith
The Damn Yankees Chapter Is alive and well. We don't have too much activity right now. But, most of our members are under a couple of feet of snow right now.
That's no excuse. I know of two other DYDRs, besides myself, that have ridden in the last two weeks. The rest of youse guys are a bunch of Nancy's! :moon:

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
I live in the MI Trailriders forum, it has worked exactly like Mike and I had hoped when I suggested the idea to Okie. I'm thrilled with the results and the target for networking with all the local riders and building our relationships. I love it, pleawe keep them rolling... :thumb:

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
To date, the Michigan Trailriders and North Texas Smack Pack are the most active Local Chapters Forums.&nbsp; Each chapter has 14 pages of threads(20 threads per page).&nbsp; I for one have benefited from the NTSP threads and got to attend some really good rides.&nbsp; :thumb: up for you guys and gals.&nbsp;:worship:

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…