Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
I'm pumped! 14 Days till DW'01!
Still have a bunch of planning to do, but I CAN'T WAIT! I've been looking forward to this since the last day of the MWSF last year, almost here!

I think I'll park the bike :)

SPD

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 20, 2001
Just washed mine. Going to go over it this week and make sure everything is in order. Gonna start making a list.Camper's all cleaned out and ready.Going to be a long two weeks.

B

biglou

I've been wanting to post something like that for about three weeks now! I wondered who would crack first.:D I am stoked! Can't get to sleep at night unless I am totaly worn out. 15 days, tick, tick, tick...

Sawblade

Timmy Timmy Timmy!
Sep 24, 2000
Yeah baby! I've already made a checklist of things to take. Unlike Santa, I've already checked it about 10 times to make sure I didn't miss anything!

Hey BSWIFT, I bleed the front brake on the YZ yesterday. Cedar trees shouldn't be a problem any more! :p

:) :) Dirtweek is going to be a hoot!

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
I think I'll park the bike
LOL, I'm healed and healthy at the moment and was thinking the same thing!

:D

singletracker500

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 24, 1999
I'm doing my bike prep this week. Getting my truck ready, and getting my maps together. It's getting REAL close for me. I'll be heading east next Monday night! :) I can hardly wait!!

But I will take time for a quick 35 miles at the Tanks this Sunday.:)

Last edited:

CAL

Sponsoring Member
Jul 19, 2000
I've had a checklist typed up on Excel for two weeks now. I think I may park the bike too. I just dropped it in the back of the truck yesterday and bent the radiator!:( I'm not taking any more chances.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Ready!

I was ready to load the Mamba into Justql's Tailgator SUNDAY! If his boys would have slept under the stars, it would have been a done deal. I guess it is a good thing I brought the bike home, I bought a new rear tire yesterday.
Number 1 on my checklist,

LEAVE ALL PETTY BS IN OKLAHOMA!!!!!

MX547, you shake the trees and we'll rake the leaves to CASEY!

:p

gospeedracer

Chat Mom
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 8, 2000
10 more days and the road trip begins! Bikes all cleaned/lubed up and ready to go!
:think I'm debating whether I should fill my travel companions in on what it's like to travel with me for a prolonged period of time.... naw! :p

Jeff Allen

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 23, 1999
It's just like me to wait to the last minute. Last night I decided that I needed new tires, now the bikes in pieces and I'm thinking... Well, I could change that, and that, etc...
Now CAL mentioned bending his radiator and I know I'm going to be jinked:p

RM250boy

Mar 7, 2001
DAMN! only two weeks left to really hone in my riding skills! oh, wait, i need to GET some riding skills first! DAMN! Cant wait to slop it up out there! :cool:

smb_racing

Master of None
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 31, 2000
I'm looking forward to seeing everyone out there, only two weeks left for me and I'm not taking any chances either. Bike is washed and sitting in the shop awaiting it's trip. I don't have a list so I guess I'll just wing it and see what happens ;)

AJ Waggoner

Crash Test Dummy
Nov 5, 1999
Speedy -Im sure you'll be fine as long as you have a seat belt for entertainment.:D

as you know men cant actually hear that "higher" pitched whine that females emit while nagging ,..um er i mean while traveling..its like dog whistle....
so they wont even notice your there :eek:

singletracker500

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 24, 1999
Originally posted by AJ Waggoner
Speedy -Im sure you'll be fine as long as you have a seat belt for entertainment.:D

as you know men cant actually hear that "higher" pitched whine that females emit while nagging ,..um er i mean while traveling..its like dog whistle....
so they wont even notice your there :eek:

Oh man!!! Are you ever in trouble!!:eek:

KelvinKDX

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 25, 2000
Man - am I glad that i talk to my wife at least once per week. I thought that DW was the last week of the month :confused: right now i have plans to be in Mexico City until Friday of DW. I guess I will have to change those plans!!:scream: :scream:

See you all there ... I hope

AJ Waggoner

Crash Test Dummy
Nov 5, 1999
LOL John..
Since i've had several 4 to 8 hour drives with Speedy-
she knows i speak the the truth.. how much trouble can i get in? :eek:
besides- its my middle name - heh

gospeedracer

Chat Mom
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 8, 2000
AJ, it's a good thing you decided to cut that pony tail off voluntarily......... :p
Guess who's camp I'll be visiting first. ;)

Last edited:

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Yeah the guy at the Budget Toast asked "Gee is there some kind of family reunion going on?" I said "Yeah you could call it that. By the way you do have insurance right?"

Let's see AJ, MXSparky, Rich, Pokie & "Mom";), me.....

Does the DQ serve breakfast?

smb_racing

Master of None
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 31, 2000
man I can't wait to leave, only 6 days left! :scream:

Top Bottom