14 Days! Wooohoooo!!!!!

I'm pumped! 14 Days till DW'01!
Still have a bunch of planning to do, but I CAN'T WAIT! I've been looking forward to this since the last day of the MWSF last year, almost here!

I think I'll park the bike :)

SPD

Lifetime Sponsor
Just washed mine. Going to go over it this week and make sure everything is in order. Gonna start making a list.Camper's all cleaned out and ready.Going to be a long two weeks.

biglou

I've been wanting to post something like that for about three weeks now! I wondered who would crack first.:D I am stoked! Can't get to sleep at night unless I am totaly worn out. 15 days, tick, tick, tick...

Sawblade

Timmy Timmy Timmy!
Yeah baby! I've already made a checklist of things to take. Unlike Santa, I've already checked it about 10 times to make sure I didn't miss anything!

Hey BSWIFT, I bleed the front brake on the YZ yesterday. Cedar trees shouldn't be a problem any more! :p

:) :) Dirtweek is going to be a hoot!

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
I think I'll park the bike
LOL, I'm healed and healthy at the moment and was thinking the same thing!

:D

singletracker500

Lifetime Sponsor
I'm doing my bike prep this week. Getting my truck ready, and getting my maps together. It's getting REAL close for me. I'll be heading east next Monday night! :) I can hardly wait!!

But I will take time for a quick 35 miles at the Tanks this Sunday.:)

Last edited:

CAL

Sponsoring Member
I've had a checklist typed up on Excel for two weeks now. I think I may park the bike too. I just dropped it in the back of the truck yesterday and bent the radiator!:( I'm not taking any more chances.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
N. Texas SP
Ready!

I was ready to load the Mamba into Justql's Tailgator SUNDAY! If his boys would have slept under the stars, it would have been a done deal. I guess it is a good thing I brought the bike home, I bought a new rear tire yesterday.
Number 1 on my checklist,

LEAVE ALL PETTY BS IN OKLAHOMA!!!!!

MX547, you shake the trees and we'll rake the leaves to CASEY!

:p

10 more days and the road trip begins! Bikes all cleaned/lubed up and ready to go!
:think I'm debating whether I should fill my travel companions in on what it's like to travel with me for a prolonged period of time.... naw! :p

I thought you were flying speedy?

Hummm...
Scooter has been to Sam's club, first wave of supplies sitting in the living room!
Master list is complied!

Jeff Allen

Lifetime Sponsor
It's just like me to wait to the last minute. Last night I decided that I needed new tires, now the bikes in pieces and I'm thinking... Well, I could change that, and that, etc...
Now CAL mentioned bending his radiator and I know I'm going to be jinked:p

DAMN! only two weeks left to really hone in my riding skills! oh, wait, i need to GET some riding skills first! DAMN! Cant wait to slop it up out there! :cool:

smb_racing

Master of None
I'm looking forward to seeing everyone out there, only two weeks left for me and I'm not taking any chances either. Bike is washed and sitting in the shop awaiting it's trip. I don't have a list so I guess I'll just wing it and see what happens ;)