1991 CR250R Project Bike Build

Maxx MRP

www.maxxracing.fr
As promised, here is the details of the package.

it's not essential, just to decorate the front fender before

Cycra protection

Clutch plate and clutch nuts Prox

Wössner piston needle cage

Gas sleeve

Fuel hose and carburetor vent

Levers Pro Circuit

Spark Plug + NGK Cap

All those shiny new parts should be good motivation to continue on the long road to restoring a classic. It's very fun watching your progress on this. Thanks for sharing it.

Great write-up! I love seeing a great old bike brought back. Keep it coming, I can't wait to see the finished bike.

0b3d98c74c.png

By the way, you mentioned the hassle of sand blasting (clean-up, etc). Is there anyone near you that does vapor blasting? I'm told it leaves a nicer finish than "sand" or whatever solid material they use. And no sand in the cracks.

Last edited:

Maxx MRP

www.maxxracing.fr
After a month of waiting, the frame is back paint and it does not work, bad color and dull and more lack of paint, traces of rust ...
In short he is back to repaint this time if I hope as it should.

Maxx MRP

www.maxxracing.fr
I got up early this morning to get my manager before starting the work day, it made me feel bad for the day and I had something else to do than to go back to see things to get things done.

This is a FANTASTIC restoration Maxx!! Can’t wait to see it finished and fired up! And the translation to English is great, I understand nearly everything you mean, and the rest I just read between the lines ;-).
i’ve restored 8 bikes in my life, I’m currently restoring a ‘71 Kawasaki F8 Bison and it is one of my most difficult ones, the previous owner(s) had very poor mechanical inclination, to put it mildly lol. But seeing your awesome restoration has given me motivation to persevere, merci!