Maxx MRP

www.maxxracing.fr
Hi everyone, it's been a while since I posted anything because no news on the progress of the reassembly of the motorcycle
but I found Hinson clutch discs (to go with the Hinson basket) and parts to remake the original suspensions that will go on the 125 CR 1992 and I fit the tires.

m7Yl5.jpg

jpxqR.jpg

lvylJ.jpg

E0Gb5.jpg

b8Nla.jpg

W9klw.jpg

DO9b2.jpg

qmqra.jpg

gy8lm.jpg

Maxx MRP

www.maxxracing.fr
Hi everyone, a great time I haven't posted for this bike, but I had a lot of work to do with the suspensions tuning requests.
I received about 3 weeks ago, parts that I wanted to have and especially the shock absorber link and its rocker, which are very brittle with the wear and tear of time.
I also took the exhaust> cylinder mounting flange and the chain tensioners.
From now on I know that I would not have a problem at this level and I could ride calmly when the bike is reassembled.
Solid and anodized from England via Phil Denton Engineering.

dy597.jpg

wGdpD.jpg

NjdpK.jpg

PVdvn.jpg

4exbX.jpg

29Yl8.jpg

o1Q8g.jpg

Maxx MRP

www.maxxracing.fr
well, I got back to work on the bike a bit, December is a little quieter for me in terms of work, because they are preparing the end of year celebrations and Christmas gifts

here are two videos of the work that begins on the fork.

I'm sorry it's in french

Maxx MRP

www.maxxracing.fr
For my American and English (and international) friends I tried to speak so that it would be easier for you to understand the video.
I hope that is the case. Tell me in the comments.

So here it is the restoration of the swingarm of the 250 CR 1991, after the suspensions (see the other videos in the playlist)
Thanks for watching it.
See you soon.

DirtBurglar

Mar 24, 2005
I have enjoyed this post very much. not everyone can afford to buy new bikes but buy used ones and fix them up over time. this has been very informative. I am looking forward to seeing how it comes out!

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
Fantastic work. A BEAUTIFUL project speaks the universal language.

Maxx MRP

www.maxxracing.fr
@Maxx MRP
I don't know much about making youtube videos but I'm wondering if there is a way to turn on translations in the captions? I would like to understand yoor videos
I'm also looking for how to do it, I can't get the system to work, I understand that you have to write the translated text below each word. I'm going to see if there is an online software that can write a text while listening to my videos in French, all I have to do is copy that, but I haven't found anything for the moment and it bothers me for you.

Maxx MRP

www.maxxracing.fr
Hi friends
the reassembly of the motorcycle has progressed well.
there is not much left before going to ride.

some videos to show you where I am in rebuilding and optimizing the bike

m5ddsl.jpg

keugbu.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Maxx MRP

www.maxxracing.fr
Hi guys
the bike is finished, here is probably the last video of its reassembly (I only have 2 or 3 things left to do on it) and then I go to ride it.
On this video I managed to activate the subtitles it will be easier for you to follow the video, I will do the same on the other videos.
See you soon

nuit.jpg

Maxx MRP

www.maxxracing.fr
I changed the carburettor, it worked well, I still enriched the mixture because of suspicious broken engine noises and this Sunday we went to drive in Italy and the engine broke.
piston cylinder blockage

I will enrich again, I was to pass to the adjustment of the original carburettor, with larger glcleurs than those given here above.
And I'm thinking of putting more oil in my premix, I always run at 2% I'm going to go to 3%.
I use the BelRay H1-R

Top Bottom