Tazdeviloo7

Feb 10, 2006
2 dirtbikes were stolen from my shed a few days ago,1 was mine and one was my friend's. Im in northern nj and I am wondering what is the best way to try to recover stolen dirtbikes. Anything would be a great help. This really sux because I just inherited a pick up truck and summer just started.

I had a 2000 rm125 with black fenders with thor half face stickers,white sidepanels, blcka radiator shrouds,yellow scratched up tankwith an fmf sticker, black bark busters, moto-chains.com and fmf sticker on the swingarm. FMF fatty pipe, pro taper gold bars.

Friend's was a 2001 kx100, all stock with the stickers on the radiator shrouds falling off.

RS1441

Jun 18, 2006
dam thieves if that happened to me and i found out who did it i would get couple of my friends and pay him a visit and shall we say persuade him to tell me were it is :p but chances of finding stolen bikes can be low it sucks :/ bike insurance might be worth investing in maybe or tighter security so it isn't to easy to take in the first place.

mxgirl118

Apr 2, 2006
that sucks someone tried to steal mine from my enclosed trailer but a 4 wheeler was by the door so he couldent get any bikes out i hate theives they suck

Tazdeviloo7

Feb 10, 2006
I posted up some flyers and I'm offering a $200 dollar reward. If anyone finds bikes that fit the above description being sold or were recently aquired please email me at Tazdeviloo6@yahoo.com or call me at 973 229 1962. I live in Parsippany, NJ and I think it was someone I know that stole them so hopefully they still be around.

2stroke

Nov 7, 2001
they are probably dumb enough to go riding on them. Id show up at the local spots now and then to check it out.

My neighbor got two stolen, and later THE NEXT day for god sake, they were riding them not 4 blocks away and another guy saw them and called the police and he got them back.

Top Bottom