whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
Don't you think some information would be helpful. Can you work on it. Does it have gas, spark, clean filter, compression, how many hours, and checked the valves.

Cameron122192

Feb 12, 2008
whenfoxforks-ruled said:
Don't you think some information would be helpful. Can you work on it. Does it have gas, spark, clean filter, compression, how many hours, and checked the valves.

Yes I can work on it. It has gas,compression,filter is a little dirty. It ran good 4 days ago. I just took off all the finders and stuff to clean them and when I put them back on the bike would not start. :bang:

Cameron122192

Feb 12, 2008
Yes it has spark I took off the boot and put a new spark plug in to see if is had spark. But I cant replace the plug because I dont have a plug tool I have to go get one. The plug is down in the head

detox250kx

May 24, 2007
i had an old rm that wouldnt start because the wire that went to the top of the plug wasnt connected very well andit wasnt gicing it proper spark

Cameron122192

Feb 12, 2008
detox250kx said:
i had an old rm that wouldnt start because the wire that went to the top of the plug wasnt connected very well andit wasnt gicing it proper spark
I will have to check that to see thanks :laugh:

zaneyzrex

Jan 9, 2007
unplugged a wire somehow, ground wire grounding out, compression not as good as you think, gas tank empty/not enough, petcok off, valves tight, rag in air intake, all things ive seen happen.

Top Bottom