2004 Ladies' Valentines Day Spodefest (Reno)

Strick

Lifetime Sponsor
2004 Ladies Valentines Day Spodefest (Reno)

Well as soon as the infamous Dirtweek 2003 comes to an end. Maybe start thinkin' about Valentine's Day in the desert, huh?

I am up for it if you are. Just let me know!

Strick

Last edited:

LoriKTM

Super Power AssClown
Wouldn't that be 2004 Valentines Day, Strick??!!  :o

Hmm... Better start saving my pennies now!

Strick

Lifetime Sponsor
Thanks Lori,

And I have TWO extra bikes this year.

'98 XR200
'02 WR426

Everyone is welcome, especially Ret Senior!

I'm again Strick and have a couple neighbors who want to join in. Can I be incharge of the firewood this year. Someone has to take care of those 3 crazy canucks.

See ya soon.
Kraig

Strick

Lifetime Sponsor
Kraig the firewood is yours. Lot's more fallen trees this year. We had one heck of a downpour in July.

Thanks Gomer for correcting the title. I hope this thread bumps the other 2 records from the prior years.

The advanced riders are in for some treats.

Moteaux

Professional Mud Tester
I would be interested if I can get someone to haul bikes for me this year, or borrow/rent one after flying in. The 4800 mile round trip for two days riding was a little too much last year. It was a lot of fun, but I just don't see being able to pull it off again this year. :(

ra

Kokanee

Subscriber
I think we all will probably be in for coming down to ride. Be warned there may be more than 3 of us this time!!!! Lets get a couple more people camping with us this time. Its not that cold.

Crazy canucks is right! Don't forget the blender!! :)

Randy, what we need to do is to find some suck...er....person to haul a flatbed trailer out there with all of our bikes, then we can all just fly in like pro-riders ;)
I'm wondering if enough people (10?) pitched in to cover this person's costs if someone would want to do it.

Strick

Lifetime Sponsor
Motohead00 I have an extra bike ('02 WR426). If you can't get your bike here you can ride this one. You won't be dissapointed in this bike - trust me.

Well it looks like my wife and kids will be coming, maybe we can our kids off their bikes so we can have night MX races.

Also should be bringing DRStack and his XR400 again and my neighbor F205Billy on his KTM 300 and his family.

All camping out in the great wilderness. (wife says she's going to a Hotel)
Bye Honey :debil: