scar tissue

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 27, 2000
Eddie,

Not sure how you are with accounting but my wife does at home invoicing for a local small business. She makes $1,200 per month and sends out about 300 invoices to repeat customers. Once their company info is loaded in, it's easy. Yes she also stuffs and mails them. In all, it takes her about 5 hours per month. (it took the companies in house person about 15hours per month, but we don't discuss that we do it faster) Often you can look in the want ads for part time accounting help. Most of these small businesses do not care when/ what time of the day you do their billing, just that it's done.

Also, I have some friend that umpire / ref city leagues they make $15 per game each game is 1 hour and they do 3 per night at the same field. Not huge cash, but it is extra.

The prostitution idea might also work. :moon:

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
hell, I'm running for city council, and I come to find out they pay me if I get in!

VOTE FOR ME!

thumbs

Tony 'da Rat
Oct 16, 2000
California needs a Govenor. I'm pretty sure that Aimee would be willing to move back.

BTW - If you get the Govenors job can you do something about the red/green sticker issue?

Top Bottom