justql

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
Three days till I leave. I'm going crazy. Bike and most of the gear is loaded. Rainy and wet outside, wife is out of town, I'm home with my sons looking at my camper, dreaming, wishing, hoping.
Then to make it worst, this has to have been the slowest day on DRN ever. No post to read. Boy the nest couple of days at work are going to be miserable.:(

motometal

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 3, 2001
tell me about it. I work all day Monday, then prob. 1/2 Tuesday...the buds are coming over tues. nite to pack, then leave wed morn.

Raining here too.

My wife out of town too.

I haven't had much time to be on here, packing/shopping/wrenching!

Now chillin with a glass of Merlot.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Justql, I hope you gave warning to your trouble makers. They should be on their best behavior or see the wrath of not just you but a couple of OKIEs to boot. :p Couple of things left to do here but minor. TWO MORE DAYS!

justql

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
I'm going to work with the atitude that if I can make it till Wednesday at noon it'll all wait till I get back. As long as none of the little darlings do something really stupid like bring a weapon to school or something I'll be out of there early Wednesday.:)

SPD

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 20, 2001
14hrs and I should be outa here. Have to get gas for the camper, go and find out how to operate this new cellphone. Get some sleep go to work. I can't wait. Just got done packing the truck,jeez I got too much junk.
dhoward,I have 2 cans of 1year old buds waiting.

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
4 hours!

Offroadr

Ready to bang some trees!
Jan 4, 2000
Starting packing the motorhome and trailer yesterday.

Changed oil and air filter in the GasGas as well.

Getting the XR100s ready tonight. (look out AJ!)

Dennis, I gotta find some new dingleberry lights! mine got thrown away!

Timr

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 26, 1999
I've made it up to Louisville. I've got two biz appointments tomorrow morning. Then, roll out at lunch time. See ya tomorrow night! I'll be there by dinner time.

zio

Mr. Atlas
Jul 28, 2000
you guys all suck. I started looking at used (ugh) dirtbikes this morning. I can't bear to think that I might miss '02.

no worries, though. I'm going no matter what- even if I have to ride the PW80. I already have a tent trailer for fine lounging inbetween hard racing!

justql

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
2 Days.

I have almost unloaded the camper so I could reload it. I have to go to the grocery store for food tonight.

Top Bottom