When works best, post alternate date in threads ...

• December 4th

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • December 11th

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • December 18th

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Ugg, can we wait until January?

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
I'm offically out :( .. no way I can get there in time. I've got a min of 6 more hours of work sitting here that has to be done. I'll be just getting to bed when I should be leaving to get there :pissed:

Someone have a big ole steak and raise a cold one on my behalf.

Mudd Slinger

N. Texas SP
May 5, 2004
It is not looking good for me right now. We are getting buried with work. I guess everyone is trying to get their Quals completed by end of year. I am working tomorrow and it does not look good for next weekend. With only one day off per week, thar ain't no play time.

Next Friday is our division party at work and the food and drink is courtesy of TI. They usually do it up right. If I take off Friday, I will be working Saturday night.

If I can get away, I will be there. Everyone - Make sure you have enough fun for me too if I don't show.

Brian

Stanbagger
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 1, 2001
evenslower,
you still plan on riding Muenster on Sunday? I'm pretty sure I won't have to work, I'll find out later today.

evenslower

~SPONSOR~
N. Texas SP
Nov 7, 2001
That's the plan Stan. I think Gene and I will head out there. I'm going to call him later this afternoon.

Off to Nocona for now...........

Brian

Stanbagger
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 1, 2001
My cell number is 817-366-9731. Give me a call later when you get back from Nocona. Have fun out there!

jeffd

Naïve Texan
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2000
I'll be at Muenster on Sunday too.

C'ya there.

psycho

King Rot-Gut
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 22, 2000
Well.. Obviously I didn't make it. How did it turn out? Sure tried to make it, but my truck was not cooperating and spent the day getting it squared away so I could drive to work. Anyways, hope someone had one or two for me.

slo' mo

slower than slow...
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
sorry I missed this one... I have been missing a lot lately, had my heart set on Muenster this weekend but wound up building a new driveway instead. Tony, I trust you guys had a great time???

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
taraker said:
Things were going pretty good until Twinny took he clothes off. :ohmy:

I'll be in therapy the rest of my life now :ugg:

Uhhh... XL BSD... I was too busy dealing with burned tonsils and a hemoraging nose to remove any clothes. I should have ordered that steak raw. It would have gone well with that 32 ozs of blood I swallowed. :yikes:

Top Bottom