When works best, post alternate date in threads ...

• December 4th

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • December 11th

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • December 18th

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Ugg, can we wait until January?

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Grady

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 19, 2000
Txbigguy said:
She works on Saturdays. She sells Chevys.

She is excused this time.

(besides somebody has to push them chubbies out the door, right Tony :laugh: )

Grady

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 19, 2000
Txbigguy said:

And if I remember correctly, she works @ Classic, correct?

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Billy wont be in Texas, but the BSD said he'll be there.

Last edited:

yzguy15

Sprayin tha game
N. Texas SP
Oct 27, 2000
Txbigguy said:

That's interesting. I will probably be in the market for a Chevy in the future (3 months-ish). Does she have much experience with Trailblazers?

Txbigguy

Camp Tejas Chef
N. Texas SP
Jan 14, 2002
Yea she works for Classic Chevy in Grapevine. She is in thier main showroom. Yes she can help you with trailblazers or tahoes.... Just let me know if you are gonna go up there and I will let her know you are comming.

taraker

Freedom Ain't Free
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 1999
Txbigguy said:
Yea she works for Classic Chevy in Grapevine. She is in thier main showroom. Yes she can help you with trailblazers or tahoes.... Just let me know if you are gonna go up there and I will let her know you are comming.
That way she can hide when Grady shows up :rotfl:

TwinSpar said:
Count me in. I'll see if I can get pinkie flinger DeForde to go too.
And that is even funnier :rotfl:

jeffd

Naïve Texan
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2000
Grady ain't buyin' no steenkin chebby. He is a FORD man.

Eric is looking for a chebby. He must be good friends with a mechanic :)

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
evenslower said:
Hey Teeds, will the DW photo CDs be ready by then?

My guess in not. I am waiting on the video from Lori that Dave took. I have sent them an external hard disk to load it onto and send back to me.

PowerStroken Grady said:
(besides somebody has to push them chubbies out the door, right Tony )

Actually to be quite accurate, I drive a GMC product. I don't have to push it, but I have had a couple of problems with it. I am looking at moving up from the trailer I have to a 20 foot gooseneck cargo trailer, so I may be selling it and getting a 1 ton. If I do I will probably get a car to beat up instead of piling the miles on my trucks all the time. 78,000+ when I rolled into the driveway tonight from Bandera. I am shooting for 350,000 out of the engine before I think about selling the truck though, so if it will pull the trailer loaded, I will probably keep it.

hlguthery said:
Well if I am invited I would like to try to make it. Save me a seat by anyone you dont want to come next year. Just kidding I will be on my best behavior.

Come on out Harley! It has been too long!

Brian

Stanbagger
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 1, 2001
Doesn't look like I'll be able to make this one. I have to work from 11-2 on Saturday. Can you believe they're going to ruin my whole Saturday for 3 hours? I'll talk to the boss and see if I can skip it, but its not likely. :(

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Stan_Flemmings said:
Doesn't look like I'll be able to make this one. I have to work from 11-2 on Saturday. Can you believe they're going to ruin my whole Saturday for 3 hours? I'll talk to the boss and see if I can skip it, but its not likely. :(

In the immortal words of Maynard G. Krebs ....

Weeeeerrrrrrkkkkkkkkkk !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you going to let Grady come or is he grounded? ;)

evenslower

~SPONSOR~
N. Texas SP
Nov 7, 2001
I'm just glad that my buddy Stan is contributing to the great American economy beyond simple consumption!!!!!!!!!! Way to contribute.

Grady

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 19, 2000
Tony Eeds said:
Are you going to let Grady come or is he grounded? ;)

OH YEA! I'll be there,

Just try to keep me away! :moon:

Heck, the street is big enough, I could park between TWO chebbies, in case you both need jumpstarts, I would not have to move my truck! :laugh:

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Grady said:
Heck, the street is big enough, I could park between TWO chebbies, in case you both need jumpstarts, I would not have to move my truck! :laugh:

I have batteries on both sides also Buckwheat :nener:

Looking forward to Saturday .... Where is a belly rubbing smilie when you need one!

Grady

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 19, 2000
Okiewan said:
Due to some possible "issues" this weekend, I may not be able to make it. :( Will advise.

Another 'No Goer' :(

evenslower

~SPONSOR~
N. Texas SP
Nov 7, 2001
Weather is supposed to awesome this weekend from all preliminary reports. Let's move this shendig to a riding area!!!!!!!!!

Brian

Stanbagger
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 1, 2001
evenslower said:
Weather is supposed to awesome this weekend from all preliminary reports. Let's move this shendig to a riding area!!!!!!!!!

Possibly Muenster on Sunday? I may be able to make that.

psycho

King Rot-Gut
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 22, 2000
If we were to go do some riding, it would have to be in the AM. I have to work Sat night.

evenslower

~SPONSOR~
N. Texas SP
Nov 7, 2001
I think I'm going to miss the lunch. Heading to Nocona to enjoy the weather and get some riding in. You guys enjoy.

Looks like we'll be riding Muenster on Sunday.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
evenslower said:

Get your Christmas shopping done on Saturday and enjoy a great steak.

Ride on Sunday ;)

I am committed in West Texas after lunch, so no riding for me this weekend.

Ranchman's Cafe link.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
evenslower said:
Hey Tony, we need to talk Reno. I'll either give you a call or shoot you an email later.

Pfffffffttttttttt ... I have already hung a reserved sign on your spot in the trailer. :laugh:

Drive or fly, either way YOU are going ... ;)

Oh, get some jets for the 200, you will need to rejet. Eddie should know what he put in GSR's 200 last year.

I would put a thread up in the Reno forum about needing a place to lay your head. A bunch of folks have made reservations and have space. If my kids go, and it appears they are, I am full in my room.

FWI - I am figuring on leaving on Wednesday the 16th to drive out and head back on the 21st.

If we leave early in the moring on the 16th we can make it to Reno in time for the Pre-ride Ride at Strick's favorite place. If I remember correctly it is named Nixon.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom