5' 6" 160lb. What Beginner Bike should I get

blitzkreiger

Jul 28, 2003
Well this is my first post, and I need the best off road dirt bike in the 125- 150cc range. I am new to dirt bikes and I already have a 4 wheeler (220cc) so I figured I would do better on a dirt bike considering I like to jump it alot. I need a bike in the $2k-3k range.

Porstala F9

Jul 30, 2003
Hmm.. 2-3K range is pretty good.

I would deffinetly spring for a Kawasaki KDX 200. Incase you dont know about it, its a 2-stroke. Alot of people wonder why the hell anyone in their right mind would buy a 2-stroke offroad bike, until they finally ride it, and realize what an absoultely stunning bike it really is, while a 2-stroke MX bike is always what pops into mind..

I dont think that you would have any problem finding a KDX 200 a few years old for that price if your lucky :)

KelvinKDX

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 25, 2000
I agree with the KDX at your weight and height.  You are too tall for a bike like a tt-r125 (although you can have a lot of fun on one).

As for the name (BlitzKreiger) - any reason it's Kreiger and not Krieger (like the German spelling)?? :confused:

Asrith

Jul 18, 2001
I also agree, and I have had 2, both 200 and 220, and well you are perfect weight and height for it, you will rip on it. Also, very good engine on that bike.
Best bike for the buck....

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom