KTM Mike

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Apr 9, 2001
CR250@winters and myself will be abusing our bikes a bit riding the woods loop and grass track here Thursday evening, starting around 5:40 PM, wrapping up when it gets dark (ish). If you like somewhat technical, near virgin trail, it is fun stuff. As I have not been riding it much this year, parts are getting rather over grown - so it is time to beat the ferns back! The woods loop then ties right into a grass track. The grass track has lots of tight turns and is quite fun - will test your flat track cornering skills. Total length is somewhere around 3 to 3.5 miles, maybe a tad longer (I keep changing the layout so no longer have a clear idea of how long it really is!)

Plan is to burn some burgers on the grill and do a bit of bench racing afterwards.

LMK if you can make it. If you need driving directions, email me at sstephenson@i2k.net

3KDXXR2

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 3, 2002
Oh Man your killing me Mike! I would love to be there, to bad its a 7 hr drive and gas is 3$ a gallon. Have fun
Curtis

MWEISSEN

Whaasssup?
Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 6, 1999
I could smell those burgers all the way down here in GR.....mmmmm!!!

And, of course, the riding.....ooohhhhh!!

CR250R@WINTERS

~SPONSOR~
May 28, 2004
Good riding at CC

Riding was excellent, burgers were great, beer was cold and we had a good time. The CC trail is all cut in.

KTM Mike

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Apr 9, 2001
Thanks guys! I had fun as well! Boy Mr. CR250 was in the groove last night! He sure was pushing that 250 onthe grass track - and at at least one occasion seemed to be trying to push MY bike as well! Yep...Silver and I swapped bikes for a short bit...seemed he ran my bike dry (sound familiar Curtis and Mark...running someone elses KTM dry?).

I realized I had not re-filled my gas tank since the enduro a couple weeks ago. Before we rode, I did dump in a splash of gas - i thought would have been more than enough...evidently not!

Mark, Curtis - you both (and anyone else for that matter) are welcome to come ride here anytime - just LMK when and we can set something up!

3KDXXR2

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 3, 2002
Thanks Mike, I only wish CC was within a 1/2 hr drive. Glad you guys had a fun time, I cant wait to try out my yz on the CC circuit.

Last edited:

KTM Mike

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Apr 9, 2001
3KDXXR2 said:
Thanks Mike, I only wish CC was within a 1/2 hr drive. Glad you guys had a fun time, I cant wait to try out my yz on the CC cicuit.

Well, you could always move! I already offered Mark the Assistant Head Counselor position here, so you could be the Assistant to the Assistant Head Counselor!

Did you see the set up on the YZ in dirt riders internet bikes article? Copy that set up, a nice 285 motor...yep...would be a blast here!

We will see you here in September right? :cool:

3KDXXR2

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 3, 2002
Mike the 250 has plenty of motor for me. I have been really inpressed with its low end power. Comming off a KDX with great low end I thought that a Motocrosser might be to peaky on power but its great. Cant wait for CC :nod:

Top Bottom