KTM Mike

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Apr 9, 2001
For those of you not planning on the LMC harescrambles, and looking for a "warm up" before Trailfest, the weekend of October 1,2,3 I am getting a group together to do some riding up this way. So far we (tenatively) have 2Big4aKDX, Nestrick, Creeper9, Rideblue (Tom - he never posts here though and he also rides Orange!), a buddy of Creepers (on a NEW 525!) maybe a couple of local guys (yet another NEW 525 and a NEW 450!), and myself planning on riding.

No real specifics are pinned down yet and I am sure this ride will be no where near as neat of a ride as what I am sure Trailfest will be (I will be at Trailfest for certain!) - but a nice chance to ride and hang out. I have plenty of room here at my house for campers, tents or what ever (we will re-route the grass track around you if we have to!), plus some local motel options, and if you dont smell to bad, my wife might allow you some floor space in the living room.

We will likely play around here at my place on the grass track (just over 1 mile long) Creeper thinks he can prove that his puny little 250 is faster than my 300... :nener:, (he seems to forget about those 2 Long straight sections!) as well as some time on my woods trail with a couple of new short near virgin sections. The woods loop has gotten shorter this year due to some erosion problems by my creek - so it is now maybe 2 miles max in length, but still fun and challenging. We will certainly then either ride right from here north to the Atlanta system, or maybe south to Hunt Creek and Mio...or we may trailer to who knows where! And of course, some bench racing and telling of lies around the camp fire each evening. I am planning on riding all 3 days, and you are welcome to arrive Thursday evening if you can, and leave on Monday if you like!

So if anyone is interested, send me your direct email address and I will send you directions and more details as things firm up. If I dont see you here...I will see you all at Trailfest a couple weeks later!

woodsy

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 16, 2002
That little piggy went to Mikes House, that little piggy played in the loam, that little piggy rode a wheelie, that little piggy had FUN and this little piggy went waaaaa waaaa waaaaa cause he cant come :bang:
I tell you guys what, if I was able I wouldn't miss this invite for NOBODY - NO HOW - NO WAY!! You and your family are AWESOME folks for posting an open invite like that Mike! :worship:
Please send me an address/directions/phone number just in case there is ANYWAY I can possibly make it for even some GREAT bench racing (I may be down but I can still spread the ka-ka pretty good!!) - Scbarnhard@aol.com.

THANK YOU in advance to you and yours!!
Woodsy

KTM Mike

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Apr 9, 2001
Scott, Mark - directions on the way! Neal..you dont need directions...you can arrive here in your sleep! (the couch is named in your honor after all the nights you have spent on it!)

It would be great if both of you could make it up here. Woodsy can be our official lie teller and ka ka spreader!

woodsy

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 16, 2002
INCA said:
He is also good at helping you take your pants off. YT

ONLY WHEN ABSOULUTLY NECESSARY THERE FATHER NELSON!!!! Besides, did you notice that I NEVER did turn my back on you once we got those puppys off :nener:
Even in the Emergency Room in front of the Doctor I WOULD NOT turn my back :laugh:
no sirreee, no more half nelsons for this guy........

KTM Mike

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Apr 9, 2001
woodsy said:
ONLY WHEN ABSOULUTLY NECESSARY THERE FATHER NELSON!!!! Besides, did you notice that I NEVER did turn my back on you once we got those puppys off :nener:
Even in the Emergency Room in front of the Doctor I WOULD NOT turn my back :laugh:
no sirreee, no more half nelsons for this guy........

Now both of you are really getting me worried here. :think:

Is there some link to "ka ka spreader" and "taking pants off"??

Uh...Woodsy...if you do make it up this way, do ya think you could just like stay outside in a tent or something?? :yikes:

INCA

~SPONSOR~
Sep 1, 2003
Professor Woodsy – (Voice from the back of the room behind a head of blonde hair). Would you please enlighten us by what language the expression ‘ka ka’ comes from. That there might be a connection with the meaning of this expression and pants removal appears possible and in some cases necessary. As children we often said ‘titi for me and caca for you’, when teased or aggravated by other children. This comes from the name of the lake on the Peruvian-Bolivian border. It was a polite insult. The ‘titi’ part of the lake was on the Peruvian side and the ‘caca’ belonged to Bolivia.

A ventriloquist in the closet.

Top Bottom