typergaz

Sep 17, 2008
hi i have a 92 rm 250 and i have recently fitted a new stator plate, the thing is that it looks as if you can adjust it and i was wondering if theres a correct position for the plate to be at because im struggeling to kick it over and when i do get it started it doesnt seem as fast as it was!!! :ride: . can anyone help me out with this? thanks.

typergaz

Sep 17, 2008
typergaz said:
hi i have a 92 rm 250 and i have recently fitted a new stator plate, the thing is that it looks as if you can adjust it and i was wondering if theres a correct position for the plate to be at because im struggeling to kick it over and when i do get it started it doesnt seem as fast as it was!!! :ride: . can anyone help me out with this? thanks.
come on guys some one out there must know how to get the ignition timing right on this bike :bang:

helio lucas

~SPONSOR~
Jun 20, 2007
you will need a service manual to do it properly.
most of the times the stator plate have a mark that align with other mark on the engine.
honestly, i don´t feel that is a timing related problem. it seems that a coil in the stator is touching the flywheel making dificult to turn. you have to inspect it.

Top Bottom