NJGregsCR

Feb 25, 2007
ProMotoBillet shows an addon kickstand for 98/99 CR250's. But mine is a 97 (first year of the alum frame), does anyone know if it will fit the (&, or if the 97 frame is similar lower chain roller bolt andsubframe bolt locations.

NJGregsCR

Feb 25, 2007
Pics- here ya go, hope it works. If you have any questions please let me know. It folds up under the side plate, and attaches between the left foot peg mount and the frame.

NJGregsCR

Feb 25, 2007
It's very light, when I picked it up it was lighter than I expected.

It is a little pricy, but it's the only "real" kickstand that I found which dosen't attach to the right side swingarm with a clamp. It's probably about $50 bucks more than that style.

With all the rain we have gotten here in North NJ, the woods are just MUD, and my sons are constantly getting stuck and needing a push. I really got sick of looking for something to prop my CR against so I could tug them out! The stand is money well spent in my opinion.

NJGregsCR

Feb 25, 2007
Someone said:
Looks like a good stand. Cracks me up you're leaning it in the pic.
I know buddy....that was the first pic I took, and then I was going to take addtl pics with the stand down and closeups. But after that first pic the skies opened up with a thunderstorm and I said "screw this"!

My kid told his highschool budies how nice it is and I was swamped with phone calls last night asking where I got it.

Tomsti

Mar 17, 2008
I have a 97 CR 250 and have the same exact situation as you (kids getting stuck). Whats the part number that you ordered? I'll have to get one of these for my bike real soon.

Top Bottom