Gone crazy

Dec 28, 2010
Just out of grins i was wondering if any one has ever tried using one of those non fowler on a 2 stroke 2 help with fowling plugs. I know proper jetting is the real answer and i dont have any problems its just a question. :rotfl:

julien_d

Oct 28, 2008
No, I seriously doubt anyone has ever done that. However, knowing the human race......

Let me say, I doubt anyone will admit to trying that.

wake_rider

Feb 21, 2007
I think the idea of "fowling" a plug sounds kindof interesting. Once you figure out how to do that, please explain for all of our entertainment! :laugh:

It will have to do something like, "why did the chicken pluck the plug," or something similar... :rotfl:

Dirtdame

Apr 10, 2010
If you don't try to barbecue chicken on your engine head, you'll avoid FOWLING your plug with all that grease. :nener:

Joburble

Bring back the CR500
~SPONSOR~
Jul 20, 2009
Dirtdame said:
If you don't try to barbecue chicken on your engine head, you'll avoid FOWLING your plug with all that grease. :nener:

I thought this was a KDX forum!
This kind of rubbish has no right being on here. It should obviously read "If you don't try to barbecue chicken on your KDX engine head". All that non specificsm really annoys me :)

Gone crazy

Dec 28, 2010
Have any of you actually heard of a non fouler used on an old car burning oil in a cylinder or two, it goes between the plug and the head!!!

jb_dallas

Feb 17, 2009
The only "non fouler" I have ever seen screwed onto the bottom of the spark plug, for automotive use. Seems to me it could easily cause a busted piston..not a grand idea.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom