A reminder to have rad braces on your bike

Matt_H

Sep 13, 2001
Yesterday at a race during practice I was getting warmed up just doubling these big whoops(biggest I've ever seen). Anyways there was a set of 5 of them then about a 5 foot spacing then another 5. I noticed that going though them everyone was just doubling and I thought i might be able to gas it and clear them all(I was wrong). I came around the corner 3rd gear WOT but came alittle short(back tire hit the inside of the last whoop). With that said my backend kicked me up and my front end hit the first whoop of the second set sending me over the bars and the bike cartwheeling though the huge whoops. After getting helped up and checked out(nothing broken on my but pride and bruised up pretty bad)the damage is a twisted rad,broken clutch perch and lever(got lucky) so remember people be safe save some money get rad braces put on.

This could have been prevented by myself but I had to try it. Later watching the pros go though them not to many of them tryed it.

Matt_H

Sep 13, 2001
Ya thanks it gets exciting sometimes. Ya I bet you like to watch but the shop owner likes it even more to see he gets my money.

Top Bottom