dirt bike dave

Sponsoring Member
May 3, 2000
I really enjoyed the racing last night!

What a huge win for Millsaps - he was awesome, maybe the best he's ever been.

Was hoping Canard would get a win, but can't be too disappointed with the way it turned out.

Villopoto crashed a lot, but he showed in his heat race he has got the speed. He'll dig himself out of that hole.

Lites were fun, too. Tomac was a beast in the final. Too bad Bagget and Davalos went down.

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Yeah it was a fantastic night of racing. I'm not sure why Millsaps was a surprise to me, he came in second last year. I'm glad to see him with his old confidence back.

I think RV tried too hard to catch up from the bad start and crashed as a result. He is much better than that. It's gonna be a great year of racing! :)

Vic

***** freak.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
:yeehaw:

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Great racing, too much production BS. DM rode confident and steady. TC showed his eagerness and was impressive with all the hurdles he has had to clear in the last year. RD did not seem motivated but he rode very well. CR and JS didn't get much commentary or screen time once racing began but both had a good race even though they did not podium. RV seemed very un-characteristicly rattled, having to "catch up" from mistakes. This season is looking good so far. Hope to see new riders on the podium each week keeping the whole season exciting.

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Nice to see Davi riding so well ... nice move on the last lap! Looked like he was fading right before, snuck back up on Trey big time.

What can ya say about Canard... been out for a year and if I'm reading it right, only back on the bike for 6 months. MAN I HOPE THE KID stays healthy this year. Good dude that has paid his dues, IMHO.

Barcia is a force, but looks like Davy and Trey ran a lil to fast for him and Dungy :)
Got them out of their comfort zone?

JS. Well, at least 1) he didnt bail, 2) he didnt take anyone out.

Great start! Fired up for this year!!!

Top Bottom