Skid Jackson

Nov 1, 2000
Why does everything have to be such a PITA!!!

I'm in the never ending process of setting up my drz e for the woods. A tube kit would be good to have, No? I order a moose front fender pack. Suppose to hold your tube and repair kit up front all by itself. Not in the back bouncing around with all your tools poking holes in your tube. i pick it up and ask the guy to get me some spare tubes. To make a long story short i can't get the tube into the damn pack. I got a front tube, bridgestone 80/100 a300 21, Ultra heavey duty. It is the proper size. this is one seriously stout tube!! If i wound up and swung at your head with it, i would probably knock you out. Is there that big a difference between heavey duty and ultra heavey duty?? I just don't see any way to cram the beast into the fender pack. I even pulled the valve stem out and squeezed all the air out

Anybody have one of these fender packs?? Did the guy sell me a monster tube??? Or is the pack a joke??? Is there some magical trick to getting the tube in there or what. Is my life a curse ... whaaaat!!! Why is something as simple as setting up a tire repair kit for your dirtbike have to become such an ordeal??? Please help before i take this tube down to the dealer and go on a rampage!!!

Thank You!!

MX-727

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 4, 2000
Take it back and get a heavy duty. Much smaller. Also keep in mind that a 21 will fit in you 18 or 19 inch tire to get you home. So one 21 will repair either tire.

Skid Jackson

Nov 1, 2000
Originally posted by angry jim
How about installing the super tube on the bike and putting the tube you take out into the pack as a reserve.

Because i'm too stupid and angry too think that clearly!!!

that's a great idea btw!! and it's suppose to rain most of this week anyway!!!

Thanks Jim!!

Top Bottom