Aug 3, 2004
http://www.acerbis.com/p107_headlight/p107.html

just saw these cool lookin headlites and was hopin they would fit a KDX200 cuz im thinkin about buyin them.
has anyone on here bought one yet for thier KDX, an if so, did it fit an work good?

rethnal

~SPONSOR~
Jul 14, 2002
I've got the DHH one.... can only run one light at a time unless you get some more juice! Kinda a pain ... I wish I woulda kept the original myself. It fits fine but only works off one of the lights.

Jake1234

Dec 26, 2003
I put the DHH headlight on, and because I have a Tail LIght, I seemed to get enough juice to power both headlights, at least I think thats why they both work. It fits great, looks good too, I would defintely recommend it. Good luck!

Jake :aj:

Timr

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 26, 1999
Jason, Obviously, I only power one of the two filaments in the light. When I first hooked it up, I was really disappointed with the output from the light verses the stocker. But then, a couple of years ago at DW, Larry (Julius Pleaser) pointed out that I may have it wired incorectly, and he was right. He and I messed with it (in the dark) for about 15 minutes and correctly wired up the wide beam filament and that worked much much better. Not too much difference than stock. Certainly bright enough for me to go out and ride the night time poker run at DW, and that was my goal. I made no changes to the rear tail light, but I am interested in getting the LED bulb.

BTW, I chose the DHH CE for two reasons, one, I like the way it looks, and two the light is actually DOT certified. And, since I have a plate for my KDX I guessed that having some legit DOT gear on the bike wouldn't hurt.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom