Adobe Photoshop CS2

trial_07

Play with gravity
~SPONSOR~
Apr 26, 2004
I have this program and would like to learn how to use it, I'm tired of Paint Shop Pro 5 lol. Are there any GOOD tutorials on the net available? Thank you!

IndyMX

Crash Test Dummy
~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2006
Amo, IN
trial_07 said:
I have this program and would like to learn how to use it, I'm tired of Paint Shop Pro 5 lol. Are there any GOOD tutorials on the net available? Thank you!

Thousands...

GOOGLE

trial_07

Play with gravity
~SPONSOR~
Apr 26, 2004
Ok! Thanks! But I was wondering if there was one you preferred you know?

IndyMX

Crash Test Dummy
~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2006
Amo, IN
trial_07 said:
Ok! Thanks! But I was wondering if there was one you preferred you know?

There are so many that I have seen and gotten something out of..

By far the best bet is to hit a local book store and find a book that meets your needs. Photoshop is good at so many different things involving image manipulation that one tutorial would never cover it all.

Try this site out. http://www.tutorialwiz.com/

Last edited:

trial_07

Play with gravity
~SPONSOR~
Apr 26, 2004
Ok I'll check that out tonight. Although I doubt finding an English book on Photoshop at my place...

trial_07

Play with gravity
~SPONSOR~
Apr 26, 2004
Thanks Chili I've bookmarked the page! There are lots of things though and I don't know where to start. I'll try reading a bit and practice every night. Thanks again! I'll take photography courses if they are offered next year. Photography is an interest which I haven't took the time to experiment. Can I still have fun with my Canon Powershot A60? The expensive cameras ARE expensive and I prefer saving up for a dirtbike. BTW, what is ImageReady CS2? And Adobe Bridge?

Many of my questions may be stupid as I am a complete beginner to all this stuff! Help from you guys is extremely appreciated.

Last edited:

FruDaddy

Aug 21, 2005
Find this book, it will get you started. There is even a chapter on ImageReady. ImageReady is useful for making animations and doing a few other things for the web. http://www.course.com/catalog/product.cfm?isbn=0-619-18836-7
And yes, you can have fun with a Powershot camera, my A70 is actually pretty versatile, but it's not nearly as powerful as the stuff that the real photog buffs around here use.

trial_07

Play with gravity
~SPONSOR~
Apr 26, 2004
WOW! That book costs 78 CAN dollars. I'll stick to the tutorials! Thanks anyway FruDaddy.

trial_07

Play with gravity
~SPONSOR~
Apr 26, 2004

trial_07

Play with gravity
~SPONSOR~
Apr 26, 2004
Wow very cool! Especially if you've met the chicks :cool: :nod: Thanks for the website, I will definitely use it.

FruDaddy

Aug 21, 2005
Don't buy it from the publisher, take the ISBN (which is 0-619-18836-7) and get the book elsewhere. I saw several listings on half.com is the $20-$30US price range.

trial_07

Play with gravity
~SPONSOR~
Apr 26, 2004
Ok. To start I'll try the web tutorials though! They are free and hold plenty of info for me. Thanks anyway FruDaddy!

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…