trial_07

Play with gravity
~SPONSOR~
Apr 26, 2004
I have this program and would like to learn how to use it, I'm tired of Paint Shop Pro 5 lol. Are there any GOOD tutorials on the net available? Thank you!

IndyMX

Crash Test Dummy
~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2006
Amo, IN
trial_07 said:
I have this program and would like to learn how to use it, I'm tired of Paint Shop Pro 5 lol. Are there any GOOD tutorials on the net available? Thank you!

Thousands...

GOOGLE

trial_07

Play with gravity
~SPONSOR~
Apr 26, 2004
Ok! Thanks! But I was wondering if there was one you preferred you know?

IndyMX

Crash Test Dummy
~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2006
Amo, IN
trial_07 said:
Ok! Thanks! But I was wondering if there was one you preferred you know?

There are so many that I have seen and gotten something out of..

By far the best bet is to hit a local book store and find a book that meets your needs. Photoshop is good at so many different things involving image manipulation that one tutorial would never cover it all.

Try this site out. http://www.tutorialwiz.com/

Last edited:

trial_07

Play with gravity
~SPONSOR~
Apr 26, 2004
Ok I'll check that out tonight. Although I doubt finding an English book on Photoshop at my place...

trial_07

Play with gravity
~SPONSOR~
Apr 26, 2004
Thanks Chili I've bookmarked the page! There are lots of things though and I don't know where to start. I'll try reading a bit and practice every night. Thanks again! I'll take photography courses if they are offered next year. Photography is an interest which I haven't took the time to experiment. Can I still have fun with my Canon Powershot A60? The expensive cameras ARE expensive and I prefer saving up for a dirtbike. BTW, what is ImageReady CS2? And Adobe Bridge?

Many of my questions may be stupid as I am a complete beginner to all this stuff! Help from you guys is extremely appreciated.

Last edited:

trial_07

Play with gravity
~SPONSOR~
Apr 26, 2004
WOW! That book costs 78 CAN dollars. I'll stick to the tutorials! Thanks anyway FruDaddy.

trial_07

Play with gravity
~SPONSOR~
Apr 26, 2004
Wow very cool! Especially if you've met the chicks :cool: :nod: Thanks for the website, I will definitely use it.

FruDaddy

Aug 21, 2005
Don't buy it from the publisher, take the ISBN (which is 0-619-18836-7) and get the book elsewhere. I saw several listings on half.com is the $20-$30US price range.

trial_07

Play with gravity
~SPONSOR~
Apr 26, 2004
Ok. To start I'll try the web tutorials though! They are free and hold plenty of info for me. Thanks anyway FruDaddy!

Top Bottom