Advanced Toupee Technology Yet to Reach Pakistan

Has anybody seen the tape of the Pakistani president's address to his nation? Does that guy not have perhaps the worst rug you've ever seen? As Bobby Brady so eloquently put it some years ago: "Looks like he's got a skunk sitting on top of his head".

Yikes. :scream:

Blahahaha! Yeah! I saw that guy over the weekend! Maybe he doesn't realize the clarity of our television reception over here.:scream:

BunduBasher

Boodoo-Bash-eRRR
I guess there is no respect left in this world :(

These guys are in a tough position, why add to the hatred !?

Who's hating? We were poking fun at his hair. He is most likely an intelligent and influential man, I don't doubt it. But his "hair piece" still looks ridiculous. If it were the President of the United States, would it be different? :think

BunduBasher

Boodoo-Bash-eRRR
Now is not the time, to mock either President Bush, or a foreign president, especially an ally in a very difficult position. :silly:

His hairpiece is bad no doubt. BUT HE HAS BALLS.

I am an American and my parents are US Citizens. Our lineage goes back to Pakistan. I have visited there and speak the language as well. I would just like to point out that if Osama can hit us here, with us so far away. Can you just imagine what what he can do to a neighboring country. Those morons on TV that you see protesting are really Afgani refugees for the most part. Their everyone looks the same. He has put his life and Pakistani security at great risk.

I like stuff that takes balls to do. As do most people who ride. Just thought I would point out he has BIG ONES.

Take care all and GOD BLESS AMERICA!

Sincerely,

Riz

BunduBasher

Boodoo-Bash-eRRR
God bless you Riz, and stay safe !

Sorry to offend you Bundu, but I see humor in his hairpiece. And I think George W. has big ears. Neither is less of a person or statesman because of these things. I'm bet there are Muslims who think pants are ridiculous.

If we cannot laugh, at each other and ourselves, what's the point? :silly:

BunduBasher

Boodoo-Bash-eRRR
William, no offense taken, I am probably one of the most irreverent guys around, and yes I agree with you, we can laugh, we can cry, or we can laugh and cry. However, if a Pakistani were to make a humorous remark about George Bush right now, no American (except for Bill Maher), may find it TOO funny ... eh ;)

Like ... we got it all wrong guys, the guys who hijacked the planes were not who we think they were, but a number of gay pilots and flight attendants who had been fired because of a medical condition .... you know the rest :eek:

Disclaimer - in no way am I making light of what happened !

jeffd

Naïve Texan
N. Texas SP
Originally posted by BunduBasher
Now is not the time, to mock either President Bush, or a foreign president, especially an ally in a very difficult position. :silly:
I question if Pakistan is indeed a true ally...
They are the only remaining country to officially recognize the Taliban.:think

-jeffd

BTW - A bad hairpiece is fair game, I don't care if the Pope is wearing it!

BunduBasher

Boodoo-Bash-eRRR
I question if Pakistan is indeed a true ally...
They are the only remaining country to officially recognize the Taliban.
I guess what you are saying is you are damned if you do, and damned if you don't ! ?

jeffd

Naïve Texan
N. Texas SP
Being damned by the Taliban is not exactly equal to being damned by the good ole U.S. of A. Who carries a bigger stick?

The decision is clear to me.

-jeffd

BunduBasher

Boodoo-Bash-eRRR
jeff, no doubt you would rather be here right now in the good old usa, than in Pakistan .... hmmmm

Pakistan helped creat the Taliban, they are now between a rock and a very hard place.

It sounds almost as if you wish Pakistan were not an ally ?!

jeffd

Naïve Texan
N. Texas SP
jeff, no doubt you would rather be here right now in the good old usa, than in Pakistan .... hmmmm

A very astute observation on your behalf.:)

I just want them to be a TRUE ally.

Sometimes you have to destroy that which you create (as did God with 40 days of rain).

-jeffd

Last edited: