Against better judgement, I changed colors

Imathorp

Dec 29, 2003
I just got off the phone from ordering all new plastic and new graphics. I'm going black! i got new front and rear MX fender in black and new side plates in green (i'll cover them in a black background and then use flamed numbers)

I ordered graphics from a place called Xtreme GraphiX. They have a multicolored flame pattern for the shroud and front fender and they are custom making a rear fender graphic and numbers that match the flames. now i need to reshoot the frame before all this stuff goes on.

Man, i hope i can keep this thing upright this year!

I'll post some pics as soon as everything comes in. it should look cool until i ride it the first time :thumb:

Imathorp

Dec 29, 2003
Well i emailed some to Twiztid One i cant post them here. be glad to email ya Phil shoot me yours. it looks good though. i keep the rad shrouds just for play riding and to and from the races. trying to keep them nice.

I just came in from putting on my new stealth sprocket and X-ring chain. trying to sort out my gearing now before i cut the new chain. I havent rode i almost two months. (colarbone surgery)

Top Bottom