gospeedracer

Chat Mom
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 8, 2000
Just when you think this thing couldn't get any better! I had a total blast this year! I don't think I rode nearly as much as the years past but I was enjoying meeting so many new people.

Natalie, you are quite simply the biggest sweet heart. From serving Milk a beer everyday on his own personalized tray to taking poor Tony E to the hospital and then buying him an ice cream cone! It was a real pleasure to meet you and I can't wait to visit and go riding with you again.

Elk - I gotta give you props man. You were the butt of everyone's jokes for 6 days and you didn't kill anyone. ;) I hope someone got a good pic of your mural, not sure if mine came out. It was really fun to hang out with you, non-stop laughs!

Milk, what can I say (that I can get away with on DRN) ;) you were certainly a surprise! Everything was always a little more colorful with you around. :confused: That was really cool of you to drive out there so much to hang out with us when you really couldn't ride.

Motohead00, I don't know whether to thank you or curse you for letting me take your KTM250RFS for a spin, again, and again... dang it! I MUST have one, but Nat beat me to it! Thank you for the use of your shower and for being a good friend. I'm glad to add you to my new friend list. New Orleans baby!!! :)

Tony E, definitely give us a call if you're in our area on business. What a trooper. Broken toes and you hung out the whole week. Even let TTRGuy steal your beer. I bet track cat misses you terribly. :) It was a pleasure meeting you.

As I mentioned before MX-727 and Robin, you guys are awesome. I wish you were closer, I'd love to ride with you guys again, or at least try to.

It was so great hanging out with a good portion of the ol' socal gang again. You guys almost made me feel like I was at home. I was so glad you all made the trek.

Arrrggg, too many people to list! I have so many more great people I now consider friends. The best part of DW for me is putting a face to the names and experiencing first hand the kindness and generosity of those people. The DW phenomenon will never cease to amaze me.

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
You and Eddy are great hosts, thanks for all the food and laughs!:) You need to quit smoking though!;)

Top Bottom