Crispy

Boss's Lil' Sis
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 12, 2001
This years DW was incredible. For those unable to attend this year, you missed out! It was a blast! The people that attend DW is what makes it soooo great and this years group proved it once again. Thank you. Weve all heard it before, but this group does revive your faith in humanity!

I wanted to send special thanks out to all the people that volunteered to help with races, either by scoring or flagging!! The races would never happen without your help. Thank you

Also, thanks to BSwift and the rest of the Heartland Spodes for all the work you did to help keep us "covered" and "wet" and with the logistic stuff the Mods and Okie clan couldnt do because of the distance. You guys :aj:

And another thanks to Billy Frank,"The Kid", Doug Dubach Patman and Oldguy for doing the Kids MX School. This was a late addition and I dont think I even suggested it, until maybe a month before DW, which didnt give much time for prep work! And then Doug Dubach steps in to help!!!! What a memory and opportunity for our future MX stars!!!!

Last but not least... thanks to Okie, Thump and the moderators for all the time and effort they put in to make DW a great experience. Pokie, Shiftless, Fast4ward and I start our tiny part of DW planning in July, these guys are starting to work on DW 03 NOW!!!!

I have only one regret from this year. I didnt get to meet all of you that attended this year!! I heard more comments and stories about how wonderful this person is or how funny this person is, that I really regret not making the rounds. I hope to make the time for next year, because I really missed out on some great people. As for the new faces I did get to meet... Elk, Sarge, Hot Pants, Thumbs, Jeff Gilbert,Gnarlykaw, Zio and so many more... it was a pleasure meeting you all. Sarge, can I recruit you for all of next years Poker Runs? I love your style. ;)

Oh one more person to thank.... Brownie.... I said it once before, you are awesome. I cant wait to see you next year.... Take good care of DW!!! I will send a care package to her soon!!!!

Thanks again to everyone that attended. It is an honor to be associated with such a great group of people!! See you next year!!!!

Last edited:

Milk

Looking for Mr. Right
Jun 28, 2002
Crispy, thanks to you for all of the hard work you put in. Without your help, DW wouldnt have been what it is. We all appreciated it.

Good luck to you and on getting married and Ill see you in 03 if not before. :)

Crispy

Boss's Lil' Sis
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 12, 2001
Milk!!! How did I forget you in my post? The first time I saw you, I was walking out of Okies RV and you are walking around with a "Got Milk" tray!!! That was great!! Thanks for making the trip out every night!!

sfc crash

Human Blowtorch
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 26, 2001
you guys did a great job. as far as next year, work!? i think i'll work on running into...milk,zio, elk, thump and big lou. i've run into big lou 2x but the thrill is still there, and as far as wondering what type of tires i'll be running next year? just pull thump over and look up onside and down the other, that's where you'll find my tracks. :aj: yeh baby, next year i'm racing and for all you spodes who think you are faster than me...SO WHAT! i betch'ya i can still ram ya. like i told that one dude from out east atthe team harescrambles,my partner..." i feel sorry for what i'm about to do to those other riders".."jeeze dude!".."nah, it aint like that, i ram people because i suck and have a big bike...sorry" yeh, let's get it on! knee brace,back brace, elbow brace, brace yourself..i'ma comin' and i still don't know how to brake! :moon:

Milk

Looking for Mr. Right
Jun 28, 2002
Its OK. There were so many cool people there that its difficult to single people out.

I thank GETMETOCA for the tray. SHe served me a nice cold beer each day I arrived on it. :)

Next year I plan to camp and stay everynight, but I would still be able to be a shuttle driver. That trip is close for me.

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Thanks Crispy for all your hard work there, like I've said before, you and the whole Okie clan rock! :aj: Look forward to seeing you all again next year.;)

JuliusPleaser

Too much of a good thing.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
Soooo, Crispy. . .what kind of bike will you be riding next year? :p

Thanks for your hard work and excellent 'tude. :thumb:

WaltCMoto

Sponsoring Member
Jan 1, 2001
Chris,
Thanks for all that you do. I cant believe that I never see you ride, but yet you do all this work for us. Thats dedication.
Walt

Old CR goat

Sponsoring Member
Nov 10, 2000
Let's see, how many times did I hear this during DW " if you can help with ----, see Cris. if you haven't ------, see Cris, if you want to -----, see Cris, if you need------, see Cris,----------"

Thank You!

gnarlykaw

Sponsoring Member
May 20, 2001
Thanks to chris, I now know where the best spot on the moto track is............ behind the yellow flag! Do you think I could have my very own yellow flag chris???? LOL!

Crispy

Boss's Lil' Sis
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 12, 2001
There is one misconception that I need to clear up... I, um, well, dont ride. Yes, its true... I have tried on one occasion, and did pretty well until I met a tree up close and personal and decided I better walk. I love the sport, which is why I love helping with DW. I look forward to it as much as you all do!
Jeff - you sweetheart!!! I can always use more "family". I was really bummed we didnt get a chance to talk this year, but I will find you in '03! By the way, nice guitar picking! You play my kind o'music!!

Top Bottom