XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
You don't want ter be makin' them little leprechauns angry, me boyo! They might be a cockin' their little green bowler hat and tightenin' up them buckle shoes and takin' their pot o' gold home!

JMD

Jul 11, 2001
I, for one, am sick of all this race-based crap about the Celts! That's just unacceptable! Next you'll be saying that the Irish drink too much and the Scots are cheap. You disgust me. Sure and begorra.

Reesknight

~SPONSOR~
Oct 31, 2002
Chili said:
Could be bad news to have an angry RC behind you looking to make a pass, especially when he needs you to have "issues" to cover the points gap.
Thats better than the alternative. He could already be in front of you. :bang: RC's gonna be angry either way. :pissed:

rickyd

Hot Sauce
Oct 28, 2001
JMD said:
I, for one, am sick of all this race-based crap about the Celts! That's just unacceptable! Next you'll be saying that the Irish drink too muc .

I refer too it as the Power of Positive Drinking :)

kmccune

2-Strokes forever
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 1999
Cheers ;)

nephron

Dr. Feel Good
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 15, 2001
I hope you 'differentiate' when you grow up. Now go pester your little sister, or something.

nephron

Dr. Feel Good
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 15, 2001
BTW, I believe plouffster is the term for the reproductive organ of the female Armadillo, ....or something like that.

nephron

Dr. Feel Good
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 15, 2001
...er, oh yeah. I was just too dumb to realize. :rollseyes: ;)

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom