a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
After riding through the manzanitas and laughing our asses off out there...After climbing the sand hill at top speed and going down in the same fashion. I have an idea for the SoCal Wrecking Crew. Lets chip in and buy a helmet cam for our rides. If we all throw in some dough, it won't be that much at all. Let me know what you think, we can have 89r put it on his helmet to catch all the action cause he's usually in the back. :moon:

Anyway, chime in and tell me what you think. Thanks

Elk

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
a454elk said:
we can have 89r put it on his helmet to catch all the action cause he's usually in the back. :moon:

Anyway, chime in and tell me what you think. Thanks

Elk

:ohmy: After that remark, you dont wanna know what I think. :flame: :moon: :moon:

scar tissue

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 27, 2000
I've been thinking of buying one on my own. The cooperland footage was great and I wish they'd put out the DVD. I was hoping to of capture some of our races and rides.

I think you can get them for about $200, if you've already got the camcorder.

www.helmetcamera.com

These guys sell one version.

The good news is, it can double as a rectal scope. :moon: Elk may have use for that in his profession. :moon: :moon: :moon:

Last edited:

bclapham

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 5, 2001
i will be at Glen Helen this satrurday racing my dirtbike at the REM motocross races.

stop by and collect your money then! :)

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
What a freakin moron you are Elk... you don't have ideas... you have braingasms. They are messy and don't have much content! :moon:

Seriously though... you should take a look at a camera that Gomer has been playing around with. It's the Mustek DV4000. Inexpensive and small. No tapes... it's all stored in memory. It's small and inexpensive (much like Elk's package, according to Mrs. Elk... she complains ALOT) but might suit your needs. It's about the size of a pack of cigs. Best of all you can tape it to your helmet and not have to worry about a fanny pack to carry the camera.

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
Sphincter Vision? Is that seen best with one's brown eye?

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
and one more question... why does Elk's avatar look like some dude trying pinch a monster loaf off? BAAAADOINK should be his forum name (english equivalent means "big splashing TURD").

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
I can see this one is going right into the toilet :uh:

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Smells like a rotten Texas turd in here, WTF! And then the dude with the pecker on his head chimes in, what a team they make. Dumb and Dumber!! Listen up you two freaks, stay the hell outta our house! Twinkie, those aren't your kids, they look nothing like you. :moon: :moon: one for each of you.

Top Bottom