Milk

Looking for Mr. Right
Jun 28, 2002
I do recall seeing that too Boomer. I was looking at the sx.com listing of riders and his name wasnt, and isnt, on there. Your theory make sense though...thanks!

BEEF706

Sponsoring Member
Jan 24, 2002
I would love to see Bailey back, maybe the announcing is what put me off this one? I thought Bubba was interesing and funny if not eloquent, "10 points" was classic and I hope the AMA is a little embarrised! the 125 race was fun, but I thought the 250 a little bland, I guess I was hoping the KW could hang with Reed longer. Maybe it's just that I resent seeing someone I can't warm up to win all the time, now I know how Pred feels when RC is racing. :p

super rat

Ass Clown at DRN
Mar 31, 2001
I don't think it's the racing that bothers xrp it's the wining. Come to think of it thats just about every time RC races so, yeah I guess your right.

angry jim

Sponsoring Member
Aug 4, 2000
When I heard RC in the booth, I cringed. But, he was way better than I expected. I missed James, but he is very young still. I miss Bailey. What's Rick Johnson or Hannah doing? Hannah would be VERY interesting.

kiwi_925

Jan 29, 2001
Its the showing of replays and not seeing passes being made is what i found most dissapointing from A2. You come back froma replay and you see that the postions have been swapped and they mention that but you see nothing. And how the privateers with the high numbers dont get a show in, there seems to be a push for certain riders and them only. But great racing and cant wait for this weekned.

nephron

Dr. Feel Good
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 15, 2001
What's Rick Johnson or Hannah doing? Hannah would be VERY interesting.

RJ sucks, angry one. He did Daytona last year and it was like listening to a female mouse.

Hannah, on the other hand, joined in on the YROC last year and it was awesome. But listening to him on DMXS last year, it didn't even sound like he follows SX anymore.

mxer842

~SPONSOR~
Nov 11, 2003
yeah he did washougal a year or two ago and it was pretty good, way better than steele or that other guy(he really isn't important enough to remember)

Top Bottom