RMshift03

Aug 23, 2006
Hey, I'm angie and I'm new to the forums, but not to dirtbikes. Been reading through for a while and figured I should register, could use some input and help while I search for a 125.

I'm currently on a '03 Suzuki RM100 that I've had 2 years now. Wanted to race it and try some GNCC type stuff but it just never happened, got wrapped up in my first car (z28 :nod: ). Now I'm trying to make the switch to a full size bike.

Anyways hope to get to know some of you and look forward to using the forums!

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
Hi Angie!

Welcome to DRN - I'm in Rhode Island, so we're practically neighbors!!

Keep your eye on the For Sale Forum here - people are always selling things, maybe you'll find a 125!

RMshift03

Aug 23, 2006
Oh , sweet, know of any good places to ride? I'm at Thomaston Dam every week but it closes so early in the year. Definitly will watch the For Sale Forum, thanks! Hope a KTM comes along...

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
Well I'm sure you know that there's no legal riding in RI. But, my husband and I are registered in Mass - and we ride in Franklin and Wrentham and also F. Gilbert Hills state forest. It's $30/year for a non-resident and worth it in my opinion!

kmccune

2-Strokes forever
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 1999
Welcome

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Howdy from the DFW Metromess and welcome to the site :cool:

Have you completely filled out your info in your CP? Be sure and do so. After that grab a spot on the couch.

Have a question? Try search and you might find a plethora of information in the database. If not, post your question and you will likely get some very knowledgeable responses, sprinkled with a bit of humor.

Again, welcome to DRN. We hope you enjoy your stay here and come back often!

RMshift03

Aug 23, 2006
Ohh I didn't know there was no legal place in RI. I've been up to MA once and might try to pull a few people together to go back, it was the state park thing, forget where exactly but it was awesome, endless trails. Are Franklin and Wrentham and F. Gilbert Hills free and how far ito MA?

I think I may have found my 125 too, I sat on a YZ this weekend and it was way too tall, but found a kx (shorter) and my dad and the guy are working something out, and there's a few sx's and a 200exc that just came up :)

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
RMshift03 said:
Ohh I didn't know there was no legal place in RI. I've been up to MA once and might try to pull a few people together to go back, it was the state park thing, forget where exactly but it was awesome, endless trails. Are Franklin and Wrentham and F. Gilbert Hills free and how far ito MA?

Franklin, Wrentham, and F. Gilbert Hills are all roughly 30 minutes from Providence, RI.

The parks are not free to ride - you have to be plated. http://www.mass.gov/dcr/forparks.htm You can find all the information you need to register here. Also, the parks are only open from May 1 to November 1.

Top Bottom