Another thing I wonder about sometimes...

truespode

Moderator / Wheelie King
Jun 30, 1999
Mine came from an award I won by doing this...

truespode.jpg

helio lucas

~SPONSOR~
Jun 20, 2007
i am pretty good at that also.

ellandoh

dismount art student
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Aug 29, 2004
truespode said:
Mine came from an award I won by doing this...

guess mine should've been extremespode or thespode :)

IndyMX

Crash Test Dummy
~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2006
Amo, IN
Excuse me, but I destroyed my knee landing a jump. Not crashing a jump. Just freaking landing.

I do it pretty much right, and I break things.

Porkchop

~SPONSOR~
Apr 27, 2001
Crashing on QUE?

hi gentlemen, That's happened to myself too... it also included the bike doing a figure 8 move on the wall at jawbone cyn. I landed on my feet, only to slip & then fall down..... :ride: :laugh:

_JOE_

~SPONSOR~
May 10, 2007
I had a similar experience at an arenacross type track. Got a little whiskey throttle in the rythem section and luanched the RM250 at the wall. It went up the boards pretty high and then smashed back down bending and twisting a bunch of stuff......

2strokerfun

May 19, 2006
_JOE_ said:
I wish I could have come up a clever one......

I wish I would have just used "mitch" or "mitchie" or "guy known as mitch." Uh, you get the point. Keep thinking I'll re-register and re-invent myself as someone who has a clue..... But that would take time and energy.

robwbright

Apr 8, 2005
It's my name. . .

The "Dunkin Donuts" emblem is an entirely different matter. It's a reference to a negative comment someone here made about me when we weren't getting along (we do now). I display it as a badge of honor. . . LOL.

IndyMX

Crash Test Dummy
~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2006
Amo, IN
robwbright said:
It's my name. . .

The "Dunkin Donuts" emblem is an entirely different matter. It's a reference to a negative comment someone here made about me when we weren't getting along (we do now). I display it as a badge of honor. . . LOL.

And the fact that it'll probably revert back automatically if you try to change it.. ;)

Top Bottom