Chili

Lifetime Sponsor - Photog Moderator
Apr 9, 2002
Taken from RacerX Website RacerHead Column

In a classy move, Answer Racing has signed Ernesto Fonseca to a spokesperson job at the company. The companies driving force, Big E, made it very clear early on that they were going to stand by their guy and that is exactly what they are doing.

“Jimmy Button told me that one of the hardest things about his injury was the fact that people wouldn’t even call him back about a job when he got out of the hospital,” said Big E. “I didn’t want Ernie to go through that or think we didn’t care about him as a person, so we just created a position for him and made it happen.” No word on when exactly Ernie will start or what his job entails, but knowing Fonseca, he sure will make a lot of folks smile.

That speaks volumes about the company to me and I know will carry some weight for future gear purchasing decisions in this house.

IndyMX

Crash Test Dummy
~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2006
Amo, IN
Interesting.. I started wearing Answer gear this year, but for different reasons. Good to hear I bought from a company that doesn't suck.

B

biglou

That's awesome. Best wishes to Ernesto. It took a couple years, but I've acquired quite the assortment of Answer gear (thanks to Red's hand-me-downs). And I've got an Answer shirt on today. :)

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
Thanks for posting, that's pretty awesome, props to Big E and Answer for their continued support for Fonseca. Just another reason everyone in our crew has switched to Answer gear for the past few years. :cool:

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom