380EXCman

Sponsoring Member
Sep 15, 1999
I am looking at buying a truck in Morrow, GA. and either having it shiiped to me or fly down and drive it back.

Is there anyone in the area that can go check the truck out, maybe test drive it for me? I have a bunch of pics of it but still would like someone to check it out for me. It is at the Landmark Dodge dealer. Feel free to email me at veronp@velocitus.net or reply in this thread...

380EXCman

Sponsoring Member
Sep 15, 1999
Well someone beat me to it. Back again on the quest for my next truck.......

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
Kenworth or Peterbilt?

If you are lookin' for a Dodge, check out Dave Smith up in Kellogg.

380EXCman

Sponsoring Member
Sep 15, 1999
Yep I have been loking for a Dodge. But Im being very particular. I have been looking for a used 03-04 2 wheel-drive, quad cab with the hemi and preferably leather. I went to the two big Dodge dealers here in the Boise area. One had 0 used and 3 (fleet trucks) new, the other had 0 used and 20 (fleet trucks). Their entire inventory is 4 wheel-drive.

So I started doing searches with a 300 mile radius. Boise, Seattle, Reno, Las Vegas, Salt Lake and Denver. Nothing! So I just did a serch for specifically what I was looking for and found one in Atlanta that I missed out on. Now I am looking in the Dallas area and man what a selection. I talked to a dealer down there and they said 85-90 percent of the trucks they sell are 2 wheel-drive. I can get a truck shipped from the Dallas are for about $800.00. So thats where Im concentrating my search now.

trout

~SPONSOR~
Apr 23, 2003
how much are u looking to spend?

i have an 03 quadcab slt HEMI 2wd with bedliner, step rails, bed extender, SLT, power adjust seats, pedals, etc. Its not leather but i do have the upgraded interior package that includes better cloth and the fold up middle seat with extra storage, it can seat six. I have 25k miles on it.

Im in SC.

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
I can vouch for Eric...he's an honest guy and takes care of his stuff.

If he would just let his wife and my baby visit more, I'd be happy!

380EXCman

Sponsoring Member
Sep 15, 1999
I just finished my paperwork and I will be flying out to Dallas tomorrow to pick my truck up. Its a 03, Hemi, Quad Cab SLT, with 19K miles. I gave 19K for it. Thanks for your help guys.

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Geez I don't know it there are any DRN'ers in Dallas :think:

:laugh:

Top Bottom