Any one heard of the Innova Camo Tires?

IndyMX

Crash Test Dummy
~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2006
Amo, IN
They might be cool if all you ever do is display your bike on a stand..

But, as soon as they get covered in mud & dirt, they'll just be any other tire.

In my opinion, tires should be functional and not "bling".

minnesotaman

Feb 17, 2009
Oh i was just wondering because i didnt know how they are set up structurally do they fall apart or do they last as long as a regular pair

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Do you see them on the starting gate of an AMA national event? That should solve the mystery.

aaronnaland

Jan 19, 2009
My nabor got a set and they wear really quick. nobs ripped to and hes only riding a 125 4-stroke so its not like a huge power house. He does about 4 hours a week and only had the tires for about a month mabey a month and a half then got rid of them for a better pair. He still has them just sitting in his garage.

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
aaronnaland said:
My nabor got a set and they wear really quick. nobs ripped to and hes only riding a 125 4-stroke so its not like a huge power house. He does about 4 hours a week and only had the tires for about a month mabey a month and a half then got rid of them for a better pair. He still has them just sitting in his garage.

Where can we purchase the secret decoder ring that turns your gibberish filled posts into something that the non mouth-breather members can understand?

aaronnaland

Jan 19, 2009
Rich Rohrich said:
Where can we purchase the secret decoder ring that turns your gibberish filled posts into something that the non mouth-breather members can understand?

your funny. Only saying what came from my nabor.

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
Rich Rohrich said:
Rich, it's available at the Red Foreman Dumbass-To-English Translator

Here is the original:
aaronland said:
And the translated version, after going through the RFD-T-ET:
a more understandable aaronland said:
A neighbour of mine purchased a pair of said tyres. They did not seem to wear very well, as the knobs began to come away from he carcass of the tyre, and he happened to only be riding a 125 4-cycle engined motorcycle, which we all know does not have a sizeable amount of horsepower. The fellow rides approximately 4 hours per week, and these tyres did not last more than 45 days. He removed them and exchanged them out for a more durable set of tyres, while the tires he removed are hanging in his carriage house.
Hmmm . . . the Red Foreman Translator seems to be translating to the Queen's English of late . . .

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Yes but it is a much more involved process to make dumb understand smart, it's called education.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom