Any thing I need to know be buying 02 470E Husaberg?

70 marlin

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 15, 2000
Any thing I need to know before buying 02 470E Husaberg?

I ran across a really great deal on a never been ridden 02 surplus inventory 470E Husaberg.

I've a couple questions for you fine Euro riders?

1. Is Husaberg solvent and going to be in business awhile and not go belly up like cannonade?

2. Is there any bad mechanical trait's of the 470 like grenading. Will this bike stay together?

3. Can parts be attained to maintain & repair this machine?

4. And can a causal trail rider that wants his arms to stay hooked to his shoulders enjoy this bike. "Is this bike too bad ass for a squid ride."

Thank you in advance for any info!!!! :yeehaw:

Last edited:

Unkle Moose

~SPONSOR~
Jan 16, 2001
Howdy Pat I have an 02-fe501e and could not be happier, best handling bike I have ever riden, and yes they do take more maint, keep oil changed, vaslves adjusted. For more info on the Bergs go to. www.husaberg.org
this is a site for Berg owners and enthusiest. Lots of good info.

Kraig

70 marlin

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 15, 2000
Looks like I'm a proud new owner a 02 fx 470e Husaberg. Will take dilivery nexted saturday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

70 marlin

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 15, 2000
I'm taking delivery @ the color tour, how's that for a dealer. Bill, I'm still the same squid. I'll just be riding a really sweet bike. On a side note Aaron is really fired up on inheriting my 99 kdx. This bike is new, but was excess inventory that hasn’t sold.

Asrith

Jul 18, 2001
Hey Marlin when we going riding. I just got out my 02 RM 250 that has been sitting in my garage since mid may. Took it to the Bull Gap trail system, was great. I look forward to see if there will be any rides soon, late but not to late. Congrats on your new machine.

70 marlin

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 15, 2000
I will be riding the color tour this coming weekend. "CCC event" It's being held at Hunt Creek / Mio trail system. Thanks for the kind words on the bike. It looks to be a fine machine I just hope getting parts won't be to tough? I buy almost everything on line anymore anyway. "For my Bikes"

Top Bottom